all to myself

( zahan's pov)

It was not actually in my plan to tie her as my punishment I was already thought to lettingting it pass since I have done enough as punishment by embarrassing her in front of the whole the class...

But I ended up doing it .. throughout the ride till home the image of zaya shaking hands with that creepy guy didn't leave my mind...as much as I wanted to break that Guy's hand I wanted to tie her hands too that she won't ever shake hands with other boys...

I know it's very toxic of me to think like this I know iam being over possessive and selfish I can't think like this in this century where these things are very normal ... But my mind can't listen to those I want her all to mine she can only touch me, only shake hands with me and everything with only me ... But what's happening, in reality, she is running away from me, from her own husband but shaking hands and talking kindly to other guys ....

She got inside and locked the door after her ...she turn and got startled seeing me just in front of her ...it was so clear on her face that she got really scared...

My mind was already made...I want to tie her hands just like I thought when she shaked hands with that boy it will give me satisfaction and she will have her punishment as I already told her iam not done with her punishment she can't even complain it's all her fault...I smirked inside and started taking slow steps towards her ...

She was about to move but got stuck when she saw me staring at her and walking toward her ... I can see how her face started to get pale and her body got frozen...I love how her body reacts to my stare...

I stopped an inch away from her as she is just too small and only reached my chest I can feel her breath on my chest a lite warm sensation...I felt a small two arms force on my chest ..she is pushing me but she is too fragile to even move my finger...I ducked down to face her,her then paled face is now all red the crimson red shade spreading from her ears to her cheeks and covered her nose making her face look all reddish

I looked at her small round eyes it's shining she licked her lips in nervousness and my gaze followed to her now wet juicy lips .... Swear to god I haven't seen a creature this cute as her,its taking my whole self-control not to devour her licious lips ....

She was trying hard to push me but I can feel my intimacy is making her weak she barely has any energy in her push... I took her hands still looking straight into her eyes , her eyes was captured by my gaze... I tied her hands just like that and that's when she noticed it ... I saw her looking at me confused...before she open her mouth to even ask anything I throw her on the couch...

She was half laying and half sitting I got near her and hover above her partially...she moved back to create space ... As much as she is confused right now she is also sacred it's showing in her eyes...

I wonder what she is scared of is she thinking iam going to kill her or something...the thought made my lips twitch into a smile

I backed away from her giving an end to her confusion I told her that she will stay tied the whole day

Her expression was price less when she heard it ... As expected she shot her first question... I replayed it to her wisely...

I blamed this on her running away little did she know what I thought when I did it...

She was angry at me I know that by her look but the next thing she said made me really angry... The tone when she said " do I need to report to you everything I do" was like iam merely a man Just living with her it's like we have no other connection...

With a swift move, I pulled her legs and she fall on her back on the couch I leaned closer so close that my body is pressing hard on her...Iam her fucking husband for god sake and she can't forget that I roared her to that iam her fucking husband and she is not just 'zaya Ali' now but 'zaya zahan Khan' ... She needs to understand that no matter how much she doesn't like me or this relation iam still her husband I am not asking her to report me everything she do but at least she should have Sayed before just left me like that ...