FEELINGS

( Zaya's pov )

The grand wedding of mehna and adhil was finally over

Adhil Bhai took her away and she ever so happily went with him as they finally met their happy ending

I am now staying at mehna di's House Uncle and aunty had married off her happily but it's not actually happily ever after in Their life they are having a lot of trouble of not having their only daughter with them.. after the wedding when we were also about to leave Rabiya aunty and Raheem uncle insisted me to stay there...my abbu never actually let me stay anywhere without them so as usual abbu said stright no...but when rabiya aunty and uncle requested with teary eyes abbu had to give in to their request...leting me stay thare was the least he could do to compensate the sorrow of being apart from their daughter... Can say With an emotional back mail they convinced abbu not only I wanted soothe uncle and aunty with my presence but I also had another intentions staying here.......,

I got my results alhamdulillah I had scored pretty decent and all my other friends as well I can get into any collage especially the ones in my home town  but the thing is that Islamabad got me hooked and i really wanted to study here...

I got some days to give my application to colleges..all my friends are also doing  college here at Islamabad...But it's not that easy to get into a college here as it is  in my home town especially when u are aiming for medical

HRS COLLAGE OF MEDICAL AND TECHNOLOGY is the best medical collage  in the country as evryone who wish to study medical in the best collage I too has the same dream which I don't even know i can afford but as it says 'dreams don't have limit and the least u could do is chase after them iam trying to chase after mine...

Actually I do have pretty good scores but when your scores are put into the best collage there will be more competition  than usual and I am having fifty fifty chances there while iam praying hard for the lucky fifty side to win..

Getting into college was one task and getting Abbu's permission is something more tasker job than that...

Anisha is already in Islamabad and shreya is also here for her admission in the same college HRS for Shreya there is no need to wait for her luck nor she was standing in the line of fifty fifty she has one of the best rank in her pocket as she can just simply walk into any collage she wish for and help herself with the seats .. and shifa is out of country as she is having her vacation with her family in France...

Anisha is going to fashion college to have a fashion degree so she can just have her seat in her family business...
The only task her father had given her is to have a standard degree in fashion.. only that will let her get into their family business...

Shifa is going for engineering it was also for the sake of her family as her dad wants her to be an engineer...

Both Anisha and shifa have no worries about Their collage as everything they need is already done by their parents they just bought their seats in Their respective collages...

And here I am who has no parental support no fancy scores or dripping money in the pocket...all I have is a heart full of dreams if only that could count I am rich by heart welthy with dreams...
                 .................................

( Zahan's pov )

I was too tired from the whole wedding drama but still i had to go to work..I don't know why people make this Fuss about weddings and distrub everyone weddings are always a Melo drama even if it's your best friend's ..

And I am more irritated because of my charecter yesterday how stupid i behaved i was frustrated thinking about it ...

" Zaya please pass that file to me " i blurted scrolling in my phone .. the second i said it and the next second i realised what I was saying ..