devil's clutch

( Zaya's pov)

What was he thinking when he scared me with the car I know he did it purposely to scare me why did he keep doing things to me ...and what was that seat belt thing I am not a kid who needs to be helped to buckle the seat belt he should have said it and still there was no need to come this close even if he was doing it ... Aaargghhhh this man I will kill him one day

I undid my shoe lays and got inside he was already in I entered and closed the door... I turned and got startled he was standing in front of me it was like a horror movie scene when the mc turned and boom!! There stood the ghost ...
He nearly gave me a heart attack it's the second time he scaring me surely next time he does it I will be already dead

I raised my eyebrows at him in question but he was busy staring at me ... He does this all the time mad man... I was about to walk away ignoring him but before that, he started coming closer loosening his tie and then removing it... waving his hands the tie tangled around his hands his step was supper slow but my heartbeat was supper fast alredy he was staring at me like he will eat me alive ... My breathing got uneven I can't even move a finger it was like his stare made me stone .....

He stopped an inch near me all I can see now is his broad hard chest inch away from my face his scent was punching inside me even in this condition iam getting mesmerized by it ...

My breasts are almost touching his lower chest and iam getting wet again

Why he is standing this close !! Why I can't move !!! Why iam enjoying his scent!!! Why the hell I am getting wet again !!!!!

Du dumm ....du dumm ...du dumm I can hear his heart beat so clear it's beating in a beautiful rhythm unlike mine which is going crazy now

What's with you zaya seriously are you enjoying his heartbeat... Tri to get away from this devil before he ate you alive

I slowly raised my hand and tried to push him on the chest but it felt like I was trying to move a rock not only he was not bulging a bit his chest felt like Rock Hard i doubt it's actually a rock or something ... I tried. Hard with all my force forget about him moving he came closer caging me between him and the door ...

My breasts are pressing hard to his chest ... He ducked a bit down to face me ...my tongue got all dried my face all hot above that his hot breath fanning on me I gulped and his gaze lifted from my eyes to my lips and then to my neck...

My hands were still on his chest..he slowly took both my hands in his one hand and I don't know what happened next but when I noticed my hands it was alredy tied with his tie...

I was confused why did he do that..why did he tie before my mind ask more questions he took my hands and throw me on the couch ...

I bounced on the couch.....then he came closer and got on the couch with his one knee on the couch and other one out ... I leaned back to create spaces between us but he also leaned closer to me... I was looking like a kidnapped child getting abused by the kidnapper my hands all tied and a mighty man above me only my mouth is needed to cover then the look will be completed...

Yeah Allah will he do that too ... That he can kill me choking me with his big hands and I can't even cry for help ...is he going to kill me .. am I going to die already .... Allah I have lots of dreams to fulfill iam too young to die this early pls save me .....

He was still glaring at me into my eyes and I was looking at him for mercy...

He smirked and backed away and sat beside...i sigh in releaf...I was waiting for him to undo the tie...

" You will stay tied the whole day," He Said

I was shocked by it ...the whole day!! what does he mean is he not going to undo this...but why The whole day !!!! Why !! "Why are you doing this it's not like iam running away " I asked