running away

( zahan's pov )

Coming out of the room I met with none other than my cute wife zaya zahan Khan...She was in the kitchen doing something... facing her back to me ... I went near to find out she was wearing my shirt and it was soo clear that she was just out from the shower as her hair was all wet and water dripping from it to her back making the clean white shirt wet and sticky on her skin and making it show her white skin ...

Again I was struck by the view of her body not to say that she was looking DANM hot in my shirt ... And the wet part was not helping too

I felt him getting rock and tight in my pants .... No I can't wake him again but what to do this girl was something else her all acts make me arise...

As she felt my presence she turned to me drinking her glass of turmeric milk ...as soon as our eyes met she backed away she downed her gaze... I can't believe that the ferocious zaya just downed the gaze... She was the only girl who always look right into my eye whenever she was speaking or fighting I can say but now she just backed away...

I felt the rage of fear pass through her when I leaned toward her don't know why but I was loving it the ferocious girl who always fought with me is now scared of me ... Can't say scared yah she was somewhere ... Even though I have done nothing  ... Not yet

I felt her tensing and the bright blush on her was god she was getting shy !!!
A smirk passed my lips as I saw her like that .... She gulped her drink in one go creating a milk mustache just above her lips ...

God, she was looking so cute I wish I had my phone with me to take her cute look ... The way I looked at her made her more tens and her cheeks turned crimson ... All red ...why.. just with my mare gaze this girl was like this ...

I wiped her mustache and licked it ... I don't want to wipe it with my fingers but with my tongue, I wanted to lick it and kiss her pouted juicy lips ... I wanted to kiss the hell out of her ... But just the touch with my fingers was enough as the girl turned redder and squeezed her Legs together making me all rock and hard inside my pants ...

She was drinking turmeric milk which means she is afraid that she would have been intoxicated by the bug ... But why it was likely a scratch by some insects it didn't even bitt her and here the girl was turning the house upside down with her drama

But still, why she is drinking it she already knows that I have checked on her if it's something poisonous I would have told her and treated her God DANM I am a doctor for a reason ...but yah still who am I kidding the whole nation will trust my words and my degree but not this girl ... I am feeling very honorable right now to be the best doctor in my wife's eyes 🥲 ( sarcasm)

She slide away from me ... And went to our room and shut the door behind her...

........

I was working on my lap when she came outside wearing her own  clothes... But I liked her in my shirt I didn't want her to change...

Again she did the same as our eyes met she looked away ... I was kind of clueless about her behavior I know that my act has made her sacred but still, this is not zaya... The zaya I know will be above me doing the same to me but a little differently I was treating her but she would have hurt me ...

All-day she has done the same the girl who won't shut her mouth for a second was silent all day ... I was a little worried that did I hurt her or something but know she was not that kind of scared of me she was like all silent and yeah that blush it was bright on her all the time ...

On the dining table to she did the same .. the girl who doesn't let me eat in peace or left me any side dishes today she ate fast and cleaned her plate