professor devil

( zaya's pov)

I woke up early today .... Putting hundreds of alarms I don't want to be late as iam in adhil bay's home I don't want them to find out iam a late Babe

I was sleeping in the guest room it's a comfy room I liked it ... I went to take a shower and to Get Ready

The moment I stepped inside the shower I Heard my alarm ringing again so stupid of me I have like hundreds of them for god sake I woke up by just the second one now which means there's a lot to ring I groaned in frustration I should have off them all before getting into shower.

Yesterday was soo fun we played board games all night watched a movie and most amazing we went out for a drive at 3 am I never went out at this late hour so I never known how the world look at that time but it's amazing it's so calm and beautiful it's was awesome I will never forget this drive Never in my life ...

I came out of the shower...as I was already planning for the stay I had kept one extra dress in my bag ... So brave of me ˘⌣˘

The alarm started ringing again cursing myself I took my phone to off them and checked my notification only to find Dr devil's message...

He was such a noisy man yesterday...
He was calling me continuously and disturbing I knowingly ignored his call but he kept on calling ... When he talked to mehna dhi I was sure he was determined not to let me stay here. for a second I thought he will just come out from the phone to talk me back but luck was on my side as adhil bay got involved and I got to stay...

It's not I was desperate to stay with mehna dhi nor I was missing her that much it's just that I want some time away from him away from that hawk-like gaze that ate me alive I was getting tense lots of things were happening to my body which was I completely unaware of I want to sort out what that is my why body heat up in his presence why I got tense and most importantly and embarrassing fact why the hell I got wet down there... (>▂<)

Yesterday when I got back to the room after the movie he called me again wallah it was already past 1 he should have slept by now ....but no this devil will not even get his sleep without harassing me. frustrated I took the call only to get tense by his intimidating voice .....
ya Allah why is his voice like this it will take away my soul from my body one day even if it's from the phone even though he is miles away I felt like he was talking just near my ears .....why Allah whyyyyyyyyyy I am feeling him when he is no way near me ......

Today I had enough I won't let him disturb me anymore nor I will be silent and stay stupid as I did back then he is in no way near me so I won't fear him ... I got some unknown courage knowing he is not near...

After his flirty words I had enough of this gay, he won't stop and he knows I am running away from him, and still, he is hell-bent on disturbing me it's not like I have left him forever ... only if I can do that I would have done that long time ago .....

I split all the thought from my mind and just like that I cut the call ...my heart was beating so strong even he was not near I was feeling uneasy mixed with fear my thought was interpreted by the notification sound but it was none other than the devil again ... I was about to open it my heart was beating so loud I don't understand why iam getting scared of just opening his massage but before I do so a knock interrupted... It was mehna dhi calling me I got out then she said me the plan of going for a midnight drive
All my thoughts vanished away and were replaced by the excitement of going out for a midnight drive and I was long forgotten about the message...

........

Without thinking twice I opened the message ... But got struck by reading it

"U will pay for this baby girl... I will make u regret this "