Dr blackmailer

( Zaya's pov )

Life is a mess right now. Nothing is going as planned ...

They are tieing me up with the person I think is my brother...

Why Allah .. why? Are you not listening to my prayers...

Yesterday was a hell of a day ...

I was planning to ask ammie about everything when mehna dhi took me for her house tour...

Seeing my depressed form she asked what happened ... And I had to tell her cuz .. she won't leave me unless she knows...

Hearings what happened.. she was surprised to the core that my parents are planning to wed me off and also to rishan Bhai...

We both were close to rishan Bhai ... And we both always loved him like a brother too

When I Said rishan Bhai was always interested in me. She said she also felt it .. he always had special attention towards me...

Hearing it was not good ... As I break down to tears again...

Mehna dhi was furious that they consider marrying me whare I am just turned 17 .. and this all things were happening without my will too...

Speaking to mehna dhi was a good decision...she said she will surely talk about this to abbu ammie as well as her abbu ammie...

I was a bit relieved. Knowing that she will talk and everything gonna be alright...

Everything was a mess already in my life ... But my life was not done with me yet ...

Like adding oil to fire. Out of blue, a creepy pervert proposed to me ... For wedding

I was a bit relieved when mehna dhi said she will talk and make out a way .. as I finely decided to enjoy the dinner a bit

I was walking casually. When someone called me... I heard kind of _ marry me " or something... I was not sure what I heard.. because all this marriage drama was going around. I thought the marry my part was my imagination...

But who was I kidding it was not a bit of my imagination .. that man again said those life-changing words they call " marry me "...

This shit about marriage was happening to my life .. these words were the least I liked to hear ...

That man was behind me and was not turning .. he was tall with bold shoulders... I was like a cat standing beside a loin.

As he was not Turning I decided to come in front ... I jumped like a Bunny to him ...

I was standing in front of that man and I remembered him. He was the same pervert from the wedding who touched my foot in the name of tieing my shoelace which I never asked to...

He again repeated" marry me Zaya " in his cold dominating voice which made a shiver through my body...

He was looking directly into my eyes .. he had deep blue eyes .his nose was sharp .he had a trimmed beard which suited his look just perfectly with his sharp jawline .. this man in front of me was deadly handsome .. with everything perfect on him...

But I was not interested in his handsome face nor his masculine body ...

What was happening ... Is there any prank going on " prank Zaya with marriage proposal 101 " ... Why everyone was talking about marriage and that too about my marriage

I was totally in confusion. Why this man was proposing to me who I bearly know... I was positive he a God danm pervert in the looks of a Greek god.

I was about to shoot my question when mehna dhi came ...