the proposal

( Zaya's pov )

Yesterday i went with Shreya for the admission in HRS collage .

Shreya had already got the seats. Cuze she was the state topper. But my luck was not as good as her so i went to the waiting list ...

The collage was amezing .. all the collages i had seen till today was nothing when compared to it .. it was like a whole new world . Wich i Never seen .. after seeing the collage i was parying even harder to get in here ..

Everyone was happy when I got my results it was more than they expected.. rabiya aunty and uncle rewarded me by giving Money pretty much for my needs ... I was more than happy ....

Uncle and aunty knows about me trying to get collage here .. and i Also talked about it to ammie at first she didn't allowed and scold me for giving application behind Thair back .. also tried to convince me by saying studying at faisabad will be always better than anywhere els ... And all her attempts fell on deaf ears .. i want nothing in my life now more than to get into this collage ..

I some how convinced her saying this is once in a life opartunity and your doughter is gifted that's why she got this .. and promised her that I will do my best and Never do anything bad .. but in return I wanted her to stay silent .. don't tell abbu about me giving application at HRS collage ..

Both me and she knew that if he found it that i gived application here without asking him and this was in my mind when I asked him to let me stay here .. i will be done for sure ...
Ammie promised me that she won't tell him anything before I got in ..

And about telling him after I get in ... I will think about it that time ..

Today we have dinner at mehna di's in law's house . Abbu , ammie and zahin is also coming ..

This is a small dinner with only close relatives and friends ..

In the joy of my results and tention about my collage i completely forgot about the conversation about me and rishan bhai ..

I was getting ready for the dinner . Wearing a simple cream colour kurta and cigarate pants with litely worked dupatta ..the dress suites me the best ..

Wearing a small jumka( earing ) with lite make up only including kajal and lip balm ...

I was cheking myself in the mirror when I heard rishan bhai Coughing to get my attention

I turned suddenly hearing the sound and found him leaning at the door frame cheking out my figure ..

I searched for my dupatta and wore it fixing my hair....

"Ahmm .. are you going to make someone fall for you" he asked in sarcastic way ..

" Noo .. whyy ?? " I asked not knowing what he ment.

" I mean you are looking deadly gorgeous in this that anyone will fall for you " he said. compliment on Me.

" Thanks for the compliment Bhai " i said ..

"Zayaaa" i heard rabiya aunty calling me from the downstairs ..

I was staying at mehna di's room at the top floor all these days. her room was soo cozy .. i had my privacy here . Back at home me and zahin sleep in the same room and we both fight all the time . All though this room was cozy but somewhere I do miss my room and my little brother ...

Speaking of the devil . Zahin burged inside the room and started jumbing in the bed ...

I totaly regret about saying i miss him
.I ran to the bed i tried to get him off from the bed ...