the melting ice

( Zahan's pov )

The place is damn crowded and i feel like it's suffocating me I am not a fan of crowds like these it's like a lot of people gathered together to suffocate each other or maybe it's just me who feels it that way but weddings like these are worst when it comes to crowds but i can't help it.. afterall it's adhil's wedding i have endure this shit..i promised myself this is the last time i going to attend a crowd party like this

The mass number of people and their loud chit chatting noises made my head go crazy to calm myself down i decided to hydrate myself with some beverages..

As I was walking towards the counter while scrolling through my phone when i felt somebody bumped into me I looked down to see who it was and it was a girl to be precise a little girl i should say as she barely reached my chest...

I sighed irritated 'Noo not this shit again why these girls always bump into me intentionally and say "oh am sorry I didn't see you.. by the way, can I get your number" their cheap acts like these get on my nerves it's freaking irritating...I groaned inside

I looked down in anger and found the girl rubbing her head like she just hit the  wall or something...
I was amazed to see that this girl didn't even realize she had bumped into me and was again going to hit me again while rubbing her forehead with her small palm as the bangles in her hands made those tinkling sounds I don't know for some reason they caught my attention...

I held her arms to stop her from bumping onto me again her thin wrist felt so fragile in my hand as if i tighten my hold it could break... my eyes ran through her small figure she is wearing a beautiful lite blue gown which suited her

My hold made her steady and back to reality i should say as her eyes lit up in horror when she realized she wasn't hitting a wall but a human in his flesh and blood...

Her eyes observed me with a confused look at first.. And it suddenly changed into the horror of realization then to an embarrassed look...

All of these emotions passed her face real quick but too obvious..a pink tint spreading over her face in embarrassment probably from realising what she just did

But all i could see was her eyes they were something different It held a lot of emotions with pure innocence...as it says your eyes speak more about yourself than your lips her eyes did tell a lot about her...I have never seen someone's eyes which held this much innocence in them it was like they were the eyes of a baby who didn't know about the cruel world It was in.. all I wanted was to look into her deep orbs and let them tell me her story...I can say i was lost in her eyes her brown innocent ocean which glows in a Beauty i can't define...i was freaking lost that i even forgot to release her from my hold...

I was back to my senses when she flinched back and left without saying a word i don't know why for some reason I was disappointed like she was supposed to show me some emotion but she didn't

She was completely lost...Lost in her thoughts or in her world who knows but there was something in her eyes which i couldn't read or didn't get enough time to do so...It was the first time in my life I was looking at someone like that...i was lost in her lost eyes they took me off-guard and i felt something i never did..the feeling to know more about those eyes or the one who it belongs to i wanted to wipe away the pain in them and protect it with my life...i was confused over my own feelings and how just a innocent eyes of a little girl could make me feel things like this...

I watched her walking away with her clumsy steps...She was looking cute damn cute to be honest all her actions were adorable to me...

She went near the dessert counter and filled her bowl with a pouted look...the pout on her lips had a reaction on my own lips as i chuckled watching her actions