Chapter 6

Natasha was trapped under a pile of rubble after the bomb had gone off. She found it hard to see very far because of all of the smoke and dust floating through the air. She could hear a grunting sound next to her, she saw the scientist struggling with morphing into the Hulk.

"Doctor? Bruce, you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me." Natasha struggled to get her leg out from under the rubble as Banner tried to stop himself from transforming into the Hulk.

"We're gonna be okay. Right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never..." Natasha tried to calm Banner down.

"Your life?" The Hulk shouted at Natasha before Banner manages to suppress him.

Natasha struggled and eventually managed to escape from the hold that the rubble kept on her leg. As she stood up she saw that there was an unconscious person sprawled on the floor about 5 meters away from her. Banner suddenly started to transform into the Hulk, his clothes ripping because the his green alter ego was much bigger than he was.

Natasha ran over to the person on the floor. "Charlie." The brunette had blood dripping down her face from a cut. The redhead checked for a pulse and when she found one, picked the woman up and moved her to a safer position that wasn't out in the open. She knew that she could never move both her and Charlie. All of a sudden the Hulk let out an ear splitting roar.

"Guys we have a Hulk problem, need some help down here." Natasha spoke over the comms, which she hope still worked and wasn't damaged in the explosion.

As Natasha was running away from the Hulk, without warning, Thor came out of nowhere and grabbed the Hulk. They started fighting which distracted him, meaning that Natasha could head back to see if Charlie was okay.

-

Charlie had woken up with a pounding headache. She was sat up against a wall which meant that she had been moved. Unless the had fallen like this, in which case she was very lucky. Suddenly a beautiful red head came into Charlie's very fuzzy vision.

"Charlie. Thank God, you okay?"

"No, but you could always kiss is better."

Natasha smirked at her comment and placed Charlie's arm around her neck. She helped Charlie up and began to walk to the bridge.

"It's Barton, he took our systems. He's headed for the detention lab. Does anybody copy?" Fury spoke through Natasha's ear piece. "Also has anyone seen Charlie Hill, because Agent Hill is pacing a hole in my floor, which is another hole that I don't need. The Hulk and Loki's monkeys made enough of those."

"This is Agent Romanoff. I copy, and I have Charlie. She's injured but she'll live."

Natasha headed towards the detention lab with Charlie, who was now more alert.

"You gonna be able to help fight Clint, or you gonna sit it out?" The redhead asked Charlie.

"No, I'm good." Charlie responded.

They arrived at the detention lab and Charlie hid in between two walls so that she could have the element of surprise on the assassin with a bow. Natasha headed up to the higher level so that she could attack from above. As soon as Clint turned the corner Natasha sprung into action and attacked him from behind. This made Clint turn around and shoot an arrow in Natasha's direction. Charlie, now having him facing away from her joined in the fight. Clint was a very good assassin and fought off both of the women, but it was two against one and one of those two was THE Black Widow, so eventually the women managed to overpower him. Natasha pushed his head into the metal railing, making Clint disorientated, giving Charlie the opportunity to kick him in the face knocking him out.