Chapter 33

Charlie had to admit that the African coast was a fascinating place. It was covered in ships that had been abandoned, just left lying on the desolate wasteland. It looked like something out of a Science fiction novel or a painting about global warming.

The group was flying the jet above the salvage yard, all staring at the environment. They had decided that they were going to park the jet behind one of the ships that wasn't too close to their target.

Inside one of the bigger ships in the salvage yard was where Klaue was running his black market scheme. They knew that there were quite a lot of people inside because of the thermal imaging satellite that Tony had hacked into.

The Avengers had managed to get onto the ship before Ultron had turned out all of the lights. Charlie had been sent upwards towards the top levels of the ship with Natasha and Clint, whereas Thor, Tony and Steve had gone to face Ultron head on.

Natasha and Clint were in front, trying not to make any noise as they snuck around the top balcony. The echoes from Ultron and Klaue could faintly be heard, something about vibranium. All of a sudden Ultron raised his voice.

"Don't compare me with Stark!"

Charlie sniggered at the robots hatred towards the billionaire. "He really doesn't like Tony."

"Sshh!" Natasha reprimanded the brunette. "We are supposed to be being QUIET!" Natasha whisper shouted.

"Sorry mum." Charlie sniped back which received one of Natasha's signature death glares.

"Stark is... He's a sickness!" Charlie stopped to listen to the confrontation.

"Ah, Junior." Tony landed in front of Ultron. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron quipped back.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor joined the conversation.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette."

"He beat me by one second."

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" The silver haired boy beside Ultron spoke up in a Sokovian accent.

"This was never my life." Tony tried to reason with the boy.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve tried.

"Oh, we will." The other Sokovian spoke.

"I know you have suffered." Steve tried again.

Ultron scoffed in disgust at the super soldier. "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor spoke.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony tried the change the subject.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." As soon as Ultron had finished speaking he used a new magnetic power to pull Tony closer to him and then throw him into the wall behind them.

An army of bots also appeared, which Steve and Thor started to attack.

At the top of the ship, Klaue's guards had started to attack the trio who had tried to go unnoticed, which had failed miserably. Charlie came face to face with a very large man who pointed his gun at her. Quickly she moved behind a wall and grabbed a knife out of her thigh holster.

Once that man was down she moved over to where Natasha was fighting three men at once. She used the now bloody knife to slice the back of one of the men's knees bringing him down and then she kicked him in the face, knocking him out.