Chapter 32

The group were sat around the table going through the abundance of files that they had dug out of a storage room. Every box and file was covered in about an inch of dust, showing that there was now no need for paper copies due to the advance of the internet.

Charlie was sat on a chair reading a file. She had no idea how many of them she had read, all of the information blurring together. "Ughhh!" The file was thrown down on the ever increasing pile by her feet. "This is absolutely useless. We'd have more luck asking Ultron himself where his super secret base is."

Natasha looked up from her newest file and smirked at the childish behaviour that her girlfriend was displaying.

Steve looked unimpressed with the display. "Can you please keep the files organised. We might need them again."

"I would rather stick pins in my eyes than have to do this again." Charlie put her feet on the table which knocked off a couple of files.

"I'm sure that could be arranged."

Charlie glared at Natasha as she moved to pick up the files that she had knocked down. "There is nobody in these files that would affiliate themselves with a talking robot." She opened up one of the files and gestured towards the man. "Look, this guy looks like an idiot, but not a total idiot that he would help terminator."

Tony looked up from his file. "Wait, I know that guy."

"See I told you that the guys an idiot, he talks to Tony."

Stark smacked Charlie on the back of the head and grabbed the file from her hands. "I know him from back in the day. He operates off the African Coast. Black market arms."

Everyone gave Tony a disappointed look. "I guess idiots group together." Charlie dodged the file thrown at her. "That could have taken out an eye."

"There are conventions. All right? You meet people." Tony defended.

"Sure. Sure."

"Do you want another smack?" Stark threatened the brunette.

Charlie just laughed at the billionaire. "You could but I have a super hot spy that would smack you back." Charlie smirked towards Natasha who was shaking her head.

"You deserve a good smack. You're being annoying." Natasha smiled back.

"Wow Tony, you turned my own girlfriend against me."

"You did that yourself." Tony smirked at the Twin. "I didn't sell Strucker anything thought. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer. It was all very Ahab."

"This?" Thor pointed to the picture of the man.

"Ah, it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it."

"Those are tattoos, this is a brand."

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning "thief"." Banner searched on the computer in-front of him. "In a much less friendly way."

"What dialect?" Steve asked.

"Wakanada? Wakan-"

"Holy shit Wakanda! That place is insane." Charlie perked up at the mention of the country.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..."

"I though your father said he got the last of it." Steve questioned Stark.

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked.

"The strongest metal on earth."

Everyone looked at Steve's shield that was sitting behind them.

"Charlie how did you know about Wakanda?" Stark suddenly came to the realisation that the brunette new about it.

"I had a tiny obsession with the country and did a lot of research about it during my university years. You can ask Maria, I was obsessed." Charlie smiled at the group.

A/N - it's a very smaller chapter than usual and I'm sorry about that. I'm going to try to post more often but life is crazy at the moment. Love you all and stay safe :)