Part 1 | Welcome To Hogwarts

"GO PROFESSOR!"

You were currently standing on the highest tower of the Hogwarts Castle.

You pressed your wand to your throat, casting a voice amplifying charm. "I HATE YOU WEASLEYS!" You shouted down to the assembled crowd. The whole school, including all the Professors had turned out to see this.

It was common knowledge that you were the fun teacher, often doing extravagant dares with the Weasley twins.

This time they had dared you to stand on the Astronomy Tower balcony railing and jump off on your broom. They were waiting down the bottom to see how close to the ground you could get, betting you 10 galleons each you couldn't get within 30 centimetres.

You mounted your broom, standing on the railing, stomach flipping as you looked at the huge drop.

Taking a deep breath, you counted to three and dived off.

There were screams as you sped towards the ground, lying flat on your broom. The wind whistled in your ears as the ground hurtled towards you at an alarming rate.

The screams got louder and louder as you continued towards the grass beneath you.

Ten meters

Nine meters

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

You wrenched your broom upwards a mili second before you collided with the ground, flying upwards in a dizzying corkscrew.

"THREE CENTIMETRES!" Lee Jordan screeched into his microphone. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WE HAVE PROFESSOR Y/N, THE QUIDDICH CHAMPION!"

You sat on the broom, breathing heavily as the crowd of over 1,000 students cheered. All the other Professors were cheering alongside the students; even Snape was clapping.

You did a little half bow, pushing your messy hair out of your face. You flew down lower, hovering beside the Weasley twins with your hand outstretched.

They groaned and each dropped ten galleons into your hand, grumbling to each other.

"Thank you boys" you sang out, smirking as you pocketed the money. Sliding off your broom, you walked over to the other Professors.

"Good job!" Flitwick exclaimed, beaming at you.

"Goodness dear that was terrifying to watch" McGonagall fretted, moving over to you and attempting to fix your hair.

"Thanks" you replied, grinning.

Everyone knew that you were the oldest person by far at Hogwarts, 1,007 years of age. You had been teaching at Hogwarts for just over fifty years, starting one year after Dumbledore arrived. You were Asgardian, living in the Magic world purely out of interest. Being a sorceress, it was easy to transfer your magic into a wand, and were now able to do so much more than before.

"Not bad" Snape commented, his face impassive.

You mock gasped, putting hand over your heart. "Did I just get a compliment from Snape??"

The others chuckled, Snape smiling a tiny bit.

"Well done Miss L/n, that was very impressive" Dumbledore said with a smile as he wandered over to you. You thanked him before teleporting up to your room.