Part 5 | Hogsmede

"Basically you're a bunch of weirdos?"

"No-"

"Yes" Loki interrupted, smirking at an annoyed looking Tony.

"Right" you sighed, running a hand through your hair. "What are we going to do with you lot?"

"Kill them" Loki suggested, earning an elbow in the side.

"No, we are not killing them. I'm off to Hogsmede, I guess they'll have to come along go because I am not leaving them here unattended."

"Fine" the God sighed, shimmering into black jeans and a navy sweater. "Let's go then."

"Come on idiots" you told them, shimmering yoursel into a (your Hogwarts house) sweater and (whatever you want <3)

—————————————————-

"Welcome to the bustling metropolis of Hogsmede!" You announced, sweeping your arms in front of you. "Now, I need to buy some supplies, but I assume that would interesting for you muggles."

"Muggles?" Pietro questioned.

"Non magic folks."

"This is incredible" Bruce breathed, looking around in awe.

"Science nerd" Nat chuckled.

Wanda looked amazed, glancing over books of runes outside one of the stores. "This place is incredible."

"I can help you with your magic" you offered, nudging her with your shoulder.

"Really?? That's be amazing!" She beamed. "I don't want to hurt anyone with it."

"Well, I am a professor! Alright, off to flourish and blotts we go."

——————————————————

"Don't touch that, it burns."

Pietro snatched his hand away from the quill, the small feather shooting a spark at him.

"Don't touch that one either" Loki sighed, grabbing the speedsters wrist. "Just keep your hands to yourself."

"This place is insane" Nat muttered.

"I love it!!" Peter beamed, almost running around the shop.

"Incredible" Bruce marvelled as he watched a group of quills flapping around the ceiling. (Hehe, marvelled? Get it? I'll just shush now.)

"It is" the small lady working the shop smiled. "Welcome in Professor L/n, Laufeyson. What can I do for you and your posse?"

"Don't mind them, I'm here for some correction ink and two anti cheating quills" you requested. "Need anything Lokes?"

"I'd like two bottles of ink please."

"And those too" you smiled, thanking her as she moved away to retrieve them. "Pietro! I'll send you outside if you don't stop!"

Wanda rolled her eyes, flicking her wrist and tying him to the ceiling in coils of red magic.

"Now that's incredible!" You exclaimed, grinning at the young woman (Wanda's nineteen in this fic :))

"Here you are!" The shop keeper announced, taking the money from your hand, passing you the items requested. "Thank you for coming."

"It was nice to see you" you smiled, passing Loki his ink bottles and storing yours in your satchel. "I'll be back soon."

————————————————————-

Sorry this is so short😭

I finally posted something! Sorry I haven't been active guys, I've been feeling super unmotivated the past week, however I'm getting it back together

I'm moving into exam time at the moment, so unfortunately my posting schedule is going to messed up, however I will do my best for you all

Thank you for reading loves <3