Part 2 | Wrapped In Tartan

"Professor! We have a challenge for you!" The Weasley twins announced, bursting through the doors of the Great Hall.

It was currently lunch time, and you were chatting with Snape and Flitwick about the new first years.

"Oh really?" You questioned, turning to face them as the hall quieted in excitement.

The two boys ran up to you, out of breath and grinning evilly.

"We dare you" they puffed, "To battle Professor Loki with your magic powers."

There were oohs as you looked over at the God. Loki was smirking.

"Why bother? I'm going to win" you answered, grinning at him.

In the past three weeks, you and Loki had gotten closer. You would say you were friends now.

"Doubt it" he called back (If you get it, ilysm).

"Let's go then!" Dumbledore said, much to the amusement of everyone else. Heaving put a sigh, you followed everyone outside.

Everyone stood in a huge circle around you and Loki, who standing with his hands behind his back, calmly observing you.

"Get ready to lose" you said to him, rolling up your sleeves.

"Whatever you say Professor" he answered, shimmering into his battle armour. The group gasped as he flipped two small daggers, smirking at you.

You rolled your eyes and shimmered into your fighting gear.

Not mine, all credit goes to annika.b on Tiktok. Change if you want <3

"Looking good Professor!" Harry called out.

"Shush" you laughed, conjuring two daggers of your own.

"And... begin!" Lee Jordan called out.

The students cheered as you teleported over to Loki, appearing in front of him with you blades raised.

The two of you began fighting, the blades clashing as you spun around each other.

Eventually Loki had your back pinned against his chest, holding a blade to your throat.

"Impressive" he murmured.

"Not fair, you had Royal Training" you complained, teleporting out of his grasp and appearing behind him. Kicking him, he rolled forwards, jumping up to face you again.

"Well that's because the Royals are always being assinated" he answered, twisting your arm behind your back.

"Fair point."

After a few more minutes Loki had you pinned to the ground, his blade to your throat.

"Alright, I yield" you sighed, vanishing your blades. Loki grinned and stepped back, holding out his hand for you.

The students cheered as he pulled you up beside him, both of you shimmering back into your robes.

"I will beat you one day" you declared, conjuring your broom.

"Sure you will."

Poking your tongue out at him, you leapt on your broom and sped off towards the castle.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning idiots, and welcome back if I haven't seen you all."

The class smiled as you swept into the room, your robes flowing dramatically behind you.

Loki was sitting behind the desk, twirling a feather quil in his hands.

"Not talking to you" you said to him, poking your tongue out as you placed your bag down beside him.

"Are you sure?" he quizzed, raising his eyebrows at you.

"Yes."

"You just did."

You glared at him as the class snickered. "Shush you lot. Weasley's, why are you in the front row?" you asked, sitting on the front of the desk.

"No reason" they chorused inncocently.

"Get to the back."

They scowled and picked up their books, slumping down in the back row with frowns on their faces.

"Nice try" you grinned. "Now, for todays-"

"There's no way you two are the professors" someone scoffed.

"And who might you be?" You asked, looking over to the corner to see a short woman holding a clipboard.

"Dolores Umbridge" she trilled in a sweet voice, straightening her pink pink tartan outfit. "Now, I'd like to speak to the real professor please."

"Of course" you answered. "I'll go get him."

The class and Loki watched in confusion as you walked out the door. A few moments later, you reappeared with a tall man beside you.

"Professor Hiddleston" he introduced, looking at Umbridge with distaste.

"Dolores Umbridge with the Ministry of Magic" she simpered. "Wonderful to finally meet you, this little girl tried to tell me she was the professor!"

"I see. Well, apologies, she was just having a laugh" he replied, holding his hand out for her to shake.

When she went to grab it, her hand fell right through.

"What is this?!" She exclaimed as Loki chuckled.

"Magic, bitch" you smirked, letting the illusion drop. "I'm the professor, deal with it."

"You can't be older than sixteen! And him seventeen!" She declared, looking between the two of you.

"I'm 1,007 sweetheart."

Strutting back up to the front as the class laughed, you took out a quill from your bag.

"Professor Hiddleston? Who's that?" Loki grinned.

"I don't know, but he's hot" you replied, smiling.

"He looks like me with blue eyes and different hair."

You stayed silent, looking at him as a smirk crept onto his face, realising what you meant. "I'm honoured Miss L/n."

————————————————————

It's starting to flood again , woo hoo!!