Part 13 | Potion

"So basically we're stuck here until doctor man gets us back?"

"It's Doctor Strange Katy" Shang sighed.

"And to answer your question, yes, unfortunately so" Loki replied, carefully stirring the potion he was working on to show the first years.

"Why unfortunately?" You questioned, throwing a marble up and down in the air. "Hogwarts is great."

"Because it means we have to put up with them."

"Loki!"

"What?"

"Ignore him, he's always grumpy" you said, flicking the marble at his head and standing out of your chair.

"Ow" the God grumbled, glaring at you through the steam from his cauldron.

"Suck it up buttercup. Follow me you two."

————————————————

"Welcome to the dormitory for the Avengers" you announced, pushing it open.

"Ah, N/n! I have a history joke" Steve called out from his armchair beside the fireplace.

"That's Professor Y/n to you" Loki muttered, steeping inside.

"JEALOUSY JEALOUSYYYY YEAHHH ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE SO COOL YOU GO OUT EVERY NIGHT IN YOUR-"

"Shut up Pietro" Wanda groaned, opening one eye to glare at the speedster who was sliding down the rails of the staircase.

"Anyway, I have a history joke" Steve continued.

"Ask away soldier."

"What's a Queen without her king?"

"Well historically, better."

The soldier sighed. "You're ruining my joke."

"Well you did say your joke was historical."

Clint and Tony snickered in the corner, Nat smirking slightly as she polished her knives.

"Fine. What's Juliet without Romeo?"

"Alive" Loki commented, smirking as the room burst out laughing.

"I was going to say single" Steve grumbled.

"Steve, in the many years I've known you, you're jokes have never been funny" Bucky grinned, patting him on the shoulder.

"That's not very nice Mr Bucky" Peter commented.

"Anyway, please welcome Shang-Chi and Katy, who were also dropped here by Strange" you introduced.

"Hello" Shang smiled, waving nervously.

"Hey I know who you are!" Katy exclaimed, pointing at Bruce. "You're the amazing scientist! We learnt about you in my last year of high school!"

Bruce smiled slightly, thanking her as the others grinned.

"Well, have fun you lot, I'm off to prepare for my classes tomorrow" you called out, saluting everyone. "Come on Lokes."

And with that, you teleported the two of you up to your classroom.

"I need to finish my potion" Loki fretted, conjuring some of the ingredients he needed and storing them in carefully.

"The kids will love it" you smiled, wandering over to stand beside him.

———————————————————-
Sorry this is short, my brain power levels are 📉 I had a two hour English exam today

Guess who finally started watching The Umbrella Academy guys

I have officially added Five to my list of husbands, and Klaus is absolutely amazing

Was my first instinct to write a crack fic about the Hargreeves? Yes. Am I going to do it? Also yes

Enjoy🤌