Part 12 | Two More

"Miss Y/n! Check this out!" An excited voice called out after you.

"Hi Pete, what is it?"

"I found this!" He beamed, skidding to a stop beside you and Loki, puffing and red faced. "Look!"

The teen held up his hand to reveal...

"Where did you find that?!" You exclaimed, grabbing the Cornish pixie before it could escape.

"In the forest!"

"Spiderling, you aren't supposed to go in there" Loki sighed, patting the boys head. "It's dangerous."

"Oh, sorry."

"Let's go return it then."

———————————————————-

"There you go, stop complaining" you told the little creature, watching as it flew away into the trees. "Wonderful, now-"

You were cut off by screams from above you, before two figures fell out of an orange ring.

"Strange" Loki grumbled, flipping off the portal.

"What the fuck" you groaned, laying flat on the ground as the two people got up.

"I'm so sorry!" A male exclaimed, looking down at worriedly. "Oh gosh, here let me help you up."

"What is this place?" The woman wondered, looking around her in awe. "OH MY GOD SHAWN LOOK THERES A CASTLE!"

"That's great Katy" Shawn sighed, shaking his head. "I'm so sorry, a strange man in a clock dropped us here."

"Who are you?" Loki questioned, holding up a dagger while stepping carefully in front of Peter.

"I'm Shang-Chi, and this is Katy" he introduced, Katy waving excitedly.

"Oh my god I love your cloak" she exclaimed, her eyes widening as she looked the three of you over. "Oh hey! It's the spider kid! Spider-Man, right?"

"Um, yeah, that's me" he smiled, giving her a wave.

"Why should we trust you?" Loki asked sceptically, his blade still raised.

"Cause we're awesome" Katy grinned, striking a pose.

"Katy, that's the God of Mischief" Shang whispered.

"The God of Mischief??" She gasped, goggling at him. "As in Loki???"

"Yes, and I'm right here" the God sighed, rolling his eyes and vanishing the knife.

"That was quick" you commented.

"They're too dumb to be a danger."

"Hey! I can hella dangerous if I so wished!" She responded angrily, stepping forward with her arms folded.

Loki just raised his eyebrows, Shang grabbing her arm and pulling her back.

"Ignore him" you interjected, stepping in front of the God. "He's an idiot."

"Excuse me" Loki grumbled, glaring down at you.

"You're excused" you smirked, Peter laughing off to the side.

"Where are we?" Shang asked curiously.

"Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!"

"We only just found out about a magical land, now there's wizards??"

"And witches" Peter added, pointing at you. "Well technically Miss Y/n is a Goddess as well."

"I think I might be gay" Katy whispered, Shang elbowing her as you chuckled.

"Well-"

"Shush darling" Loki cut you off, putting a hand over your mouth.

"What?? Get your hand off my mouth!" You yelled from behind it as he ignored you, your voice muffled.

"Fine then, you have her" Katy grumbled, folding her arms.

"Excuse me, ain't no-one gets to have me-"

"Darling, shush."

"NO! I-"

Loki rolled his eyes, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. "Ignore her, follow me and we can figure something out."

"PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL SHOVE MY WAND WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE LAUFEYSON!"

The God ignored you, walking back up to the castle with Peter, Shang and Katy trailing behind him.

"Loki."

"Yes darling?"

"Would you like me to cut your hair off?"

He whipped his head around, glaring at you over his shoulder. "You wouldn't dare."

"Put me down then."

"No."

"Why not??"

"Because you love my hair."

There was silence.

"I can't argue with that."

————————————————————

Surprise guys, I'm alive

I'm in my last week of exams, only three to go😌✌️

Sorry I've been so inactive, my motivation levels have been non-existent to be quite honest, but anyway enjoy :)