Part 3 | Draco

"Professor, I don't think you're allowed to trick other teachers like that."

Glancing over at Umbridge sulking in the corner, you turned back to the class with a shrug.

"Anyway" you began, clapping your hands together. "Today we are studying different forms of magic from the other realms."

The class perked up instantly. "Is that where you and Professor Loki came from?" Someone called out.

"Correct! As you may know, where we come from we are known as sorcerers, and able to control our magic with our hands."

"That's crap" a Slytherin boy scoffed, his arms folded challengingly.

"Shush" Loki snapped, flicking his wrist, making a small ball of green light smack him on the head. "She's teaching."

The Weasley twins had devilish grins on their faces as they turned back to look at you. "Can you show us what you can do?"

You glanced over at Loki, who pretended to sigh out of boredom before shapeshifting into you.

With a flick of your wrist, you were standing at the back of the room, tugging on the twins hair with a grin before disappearing again.

By this time Loki had rolled through various people and animals before switching back to himself.

"We can also create illusions" he said, and a moment later the room was filled with hundreds of Lokis.

"We can also change clothes" you continued, sending a shimmer of green down your body to show you wearing muggle clothes.

"And conjure items" Loki finished, a large sword appearing in his hand.

"Loki!" You chastised as he vanished it with a smirk.

"Is that how you always seem to have everything you need Professor?" Angelina asked.

"Precisely."

"It also helps with tricks" Loki grinned, rolling a ball of light around in his hands as the students watched in awe.

"Ta daaa" you said sarcastically, Loki grinning triumphantly.

"Can you teach us??" The twins begged.

"No" Loki answered, "Apologies boys, it took many years of training for us to be at this level."

"We'll put in the time!"

"I don't think you have at least four hundred years to spare" you commented, their faces falling along with a few others. "Now, onto the lesson."

————————————————

You were just packing up when you heard a commotion out in the hall.

"What's going on?" You asked, stepping out the door with Loki close behind.

Harry had Draco pinned against the wall while Ron was checking on an injured Hermione.

"They threatened me!" Draco said immediately.

"He hit Hermione!" Ron shouted, looking outraged.

"He-"

"Cut the shit Malfoy, Ron, come and talk to me once you've calmed down" you instructed, the red head nodding and taking deep breaths. "Harry, what happened?"

"Malfoy called Hermione a mudblood again, she was about to speak when he slapped her" Harry fumed, reluctantly dropping Draco back onto the ground.

"I'm sick of this" you muttered, grabbing Malfoy by the collar. "You three, off to lunch, I'll see in class. You're coming with me."

The golden trio hurried away, Ron shooting the blonde haired boy dirty looks before they turned the corner and were gone.

"Right" you sighed, dropping his collar. "You have to stop this."

"I'm sorry professor, I wasn't thinking" he muttered, his head hanging low as he shuffled his feet.

"I know you weren't, but that can't be your excuse anymore. I'm going to have report it next time this happens."

Draco's head shot up, his eyes desperate. "I won't do it again! Please don't tell my Father!"

"Your Father?" You scoffed. "I don't give a damn about that imbecile, but I will tell your Mother."

The boy nodded slowly, looking worried about that opportunity. "I'd rather you told Father" he mumbled.

"I know you would, that's why I'll tell Narcissa."

"She'd be disappointed in me."

"So stop it."

He nodded again. "I will. Sorry professor."

You sighed, giving him a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Off you go."

After he was out of sight, you turned back to Loki, his brow furrowed.

"What was going on there?" He asked, walking along beside you.

"Draco's Father is an asshole. He pushes him to do nasty things that the boy doesn't want to do, and bullying 'the chosen one' is one of them. I know he hates doing it."

"I see."

"And he secretly likes Hermione."

Loki stopped in his tracks, a grin working his way onto his face. "The girl he slapped?"

"Yep."

He chuckled. "Well that's going well for him."

"Oh shush" you laughed, poking his arm. "He'll figure it out eventually."

————————————————————

I hate Ron, so I finally get to express this in this story

Sorry to any Ron fans

Anyway, ✨enjoy✨