Part 22 | Friends My Ass

You woke up with a start, immediately aware that weren't in your room.

"Hello darling, did you sleep well?"

Looking over, you saw Loki sitting in an armchair by the fireplace reading a book.

"What time is it?" You groaned, attempting to get out bed but tripping on a bed sheet and falling to the floor. "Ow" (Literally me every morning.)

"Very graceful love" the God snickered. "It's mid-afternoon."

"How many classes did I miss?"

"Just three, I followed your little to-do list."

"Oh no" you groaned as he smirked. "The one with all the litttle doodles?"

"They were lovely drawings."

"I attempted to draw Voldemort with a nose Lokes, that is not a lovely sight."

"True I suppose."

"If I ever meet the bastard I'm going to give him a nose just so I can chop it off" you groaned, pulling yourself up off the floor just to see someone standing politely in the corner. "Loki, please tell me that's not who I think that is."

"Hello dear" Frigga smiled, trying to contain her excitement.

"Ah, yes" the God grinned, closing his book. "N/n, please meet my Mother, Frigga."

"Asshole!" You hissed, conjuring a teapot and throwing it at him, the God catching it easily. "Apologies your Majesty, I was unaware you would be here."

"That's quiet alright" Loki commented with smirk.

"I'm not talking to you asshat" you grumbled, flipping him off discreetly as Frigga laughed. "It's an honour to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine" she smiled, walking forward as you attempted to make yourself look more presentable. "I am honoured to meet such a close... friend of my son."

"Mother" Loki groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as the Queen grinned at him.

"If you don't mind me asking, how come you are her your Highness?"

"Please, call me Frigga my dear" she insisted. "I just came to visit my sons and to meet you of course. I have heard all about you in letters from my son."

"Mother!" Loki exclaimed indignantly, hiding his now pink face behind his book.

"Oh really?" You smirked, the Queen grinning at you mischievously.

"I will melt your lips together if you speak another word of this" the God muttered threateningly.

"As if you could catch me" you grinned, attempting to ruffle his hair.

"Don't you dare" he replied boredly as he caught your wrist.

"Rude" you sighed, sitting on the edge of his armchair. "That's no way to act in front of your Mother young man."

"I will stab you."

"I don't doubt that" you muttered.

"This castle truly is intriguing" Frigga marvelled (Heh, get it again? Ok I'll shut up now.)

"I can give you a tour if you'd like" you volunteered.

"I wouldn't want to inconvenience you dear."

"She'll take any excuse to show someone all her devious hiding places around the castle" Loki smirked, grumbling as you stabbed him in the side.

"I would love to show the Queen around" you answered, sliding the side of the chair. "Come on Lokes, you're coming along too."

"Incorrect."

"Get up idiot" you persisted, trying to pull him up out of the chair.

"Where's that Goddess strength darling?" He teased.

"Just because I'm a Goddess doesn't mean I have any strength" you grumbled, successfully pulling him up. "Hah! Did it."

"Well done dear, he can be very stubborn" Frigga commented with a laugh.

——————————————————————-

"So why is it that you aren't going with anyone to the Yule Ball I hear the students speak of?"

"Because I have no one to go with" you shrugged as you showed the Queen towards the dorm that the Avengers were staying in for a little while longer.

"Nonsense" she dismissed, looking over at her her Son. "Why don't you go with Loki?"

"No offense Your Highness, but they are both blind" Fred interjected, he and George popping up out of nowhere.

"Fred and George Weasley Your Majesty" George introduced, giving a lopsided curtesy. "Professor Y/n's sons."

"Sons?" Frigga asked, a look of surprise crossing her features.

"Piss off you two!" you laughed, hitting them over the head with a newspaper. "Ignore them Frigga, they are thankfully not my children."

"Love you Mum!" they chorused, both kissing your cheek before dashing away with matching grins.

"They seem sweet" the Queen laughed as you rolled your eyes in amusement.

"They're annoying, but yes, they do mean well" you smiled.

"But on a serious note, my Son is very fond of you" she hinted, looking over at the God.

"We're friends, yes" you replied, looking at where he was helping Colin with a spell he was having trouble with.

"But do you wish it was more?" she questioned hopefully.

You stayed silent, the Queen smiling excitedly.

"Darling, could you come over for a moment please?" Loki called out. "Colin needs someone to demonstrate a stunning spell."

"Will do" you grinned as you waved your wand, the God ducking behind a statue just in time.

"I was under the impression I would be performing the spell" he chuckled.

"Friends my ass" Frigga mumbled to Fred and George, the twins nodding with her.

——————————————————————-

Hereth be another chapter💅