Part 15 | You Tell Me

"So, how are you liking Hogwarts so far?"

The group looked up from their breakfast to see you and Loki standing beside their table.

"It's amazing!" Peter beamed. "I love magic!"

"Its helped me control my own magic so much" Wanda smiled.

"The science behind it all is incredible" Bruce commented, Tony and Vision nodding along.

"And the kids are so sweet!" Pietro added, whizzing around with a giggling Ginny on his shoulders.

"Wonderful" you replied, stealing Nat's pumpkin pastie.

"Darling you've got to eat proper food in the mornings" Loki sighed disapprovingly.

"Why are they there then?"

"To tempt you."

"Well it worked" you shrugged, pouting as the assassin swiped it back, smiling sweetly up at you.

"Thank you Nat" Loki nodded. "Eat something decent please."

"You're boring."

"Rude."

"What are you two doing today?" Bucky asked, elbowing Sam (Who was attempting to steal his food) in the ribs.

"Teaching" the pair of you chorused.

"Clearly, but are you teaching your normal subject?"

"No, Madame Hooch is away on family business so we're taking over her class" you answered. "I always get put on relief for everything."

"Because you've been here the longest darling" Loki commented, passing you a plate of food. "Now go sit, and eat."

"Fine Mr Bossyboots" you grumbled, poking your tongue out at the God and teleporting up to the professors table.

"You like her" Clint states bluntly.

"She is a friend, yes."

"No no, more than that."

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean."

"Brother it's obvious" Thor beamed. "If that was anyone else you wouldn't have cared about what they were eating."

"I don't like her like that Thor."

"Liar liar pants on fire!" Pietro sang out, eating a caramel tart.

"Don't eat tarts in the morning" Wanda scolded, passing him a plate of bacon.

"See! Wanda cates about what Pietro's eating cause she loves him!" Thor exclaimed, pointing at them. "If that wasn't her brother, she probably wouldn't say anything!"

"Love is a very strong word" Wanda mumbled, grinning at her sulking brother.

"That's different" Loki sighed. "There's nothing going on."

"Ooh is this gossip I hear?"

The God whipped around to see you standing casually behind him, sipping at a goblet of pumpkin juice.

"So, what did I miss?" You questioned, eyeing them suspiciously.

"You-"

"Nothing, just my brother being an idiot as usual" Loki interjected, sealing Thors mouth shut with his magic. "Isn't that right Thor?"

The other God shook his head, much to the annoyance of his younger brother.

"Come on idiot, you can't force me to eat and not eat yourself" you told him, grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the front.

"I'm not hungry."

"Don't care."

"We'll help" the twins commented, popping up out of nowhere with a suspicious looking contraption in their hands.

"And why in the Norns would I need your help?" You wondered.

They just shrugged, snapping the jaws of the machine at you.

"No thank you boys, I don't even want to know what that's for" Loki replied, teleporting the two of you back up to the professors table.

"So are you going to tell me what your were talking about?" You asked, looking over at Loki as he began eating.

"I don't intend to, no."

"I could draw it from your mind you know" you threatened, waving your hands at him dramatically.

He just raised his eyebrows. "You really thing is let you get close enough to do that?"

"You won't even know I'm there until it's too late."

"Sure. You do realise I can read minds, right?"

"Really?" You groaned, your face paling.

"Mhm" he smirked. "Is that an issue?"

"Not at all, why would it be?"

"You tell me love."

—————————————————————-

Am I fifteen? Yes. Did I still go and watch "Minions: Rise of Gru" and enjoy myself immensely? Yes, yes I did

Also, does anyone else never know where to put the bloody apostrophe so they just leave it? When you see a plural of something with no apostrophe, that's just me not being sure where to put it lol