Part 33 | Tell Me

A bright light entered your vision as your eyes opened slowly, followed quickly by a pounding in your head.

"Motherfucker" you groaned groggily, sitting up slowly before a cold pair of hands pushed you gently back down.

"Wonderful first word darling" a voice chuckled.

"Who are you?"

"Please don't tell me you've lost your memory."

"Gee thanks Lokes, I just can't see with all this bloody light" you grumbled, pulling the blanket up over your eyes.

You heard him chuckle and stand up to close the curtains. "Then how did you know it was me?"

"Your voice genius" you replied, pulling the blanket off your face to see Loki sitting beside you looking concerned. "Hey Lokes."

"Hello love" he smiled, taking your hand softly in his. "I'm so glad you're awake."

"Aren't you glad I'm not dead?"

"No, glad you're awake so I can kill you" he smirked. "Obviously yes, but I already knew you weren't dead."

"Good to know" you grinned before groaning again. "How exactly am I not dead by the way?"

"A combination of Madam Pomfrey's medicine and my magic and now you're in a stable condition."

"Stable?"

"Aka don't move too much darling."

"Great medical advice" you chuckled as the doors to the med wing burst open and Frigga hurried in.

"Oh sweetheart you're okay!" Frigga exclaimed, rushing over to you. "How do you feel?!"

"Hungry, tired and like I got run over by a bus."

"Or hit by a collapsing building" Loki suggested with a grin as his Mother pinched his cheek. "Ow."

"I'm so glad you alive darling" she sighed in relief, kissing your forehead before turning to her son. "Did you ask her yet?"

"Mother!"

"Ask me what??"

"Nothing!" Loki said quickly, shushing the smirking woman. "She just woke up Mother!"

"Laufeyson, tell me" you demanded, trying to conjure a dagger but failing as your magic sparked out with a bang. "What happened to my magic?!"

"Don't worry love, it's just drained from trying to heal you while you were unconscious" Loki reassured, squeezing your hand gently. "It'll return to you soon."

"It better" you grumbled, flicking your wrist as smoke and sparks fizzled out. "What am I supposed to do now?? I'm useless!"

"You're not defined by your magic sweetheart" Madam Pomfrey comforted as you muttered to yourself in annoyance, the woman passing you a potion bottle filled with a bubbling purple liquid. "Drink this please, I'll give you more Skele-Grow later, and you are not to leave this bed until I say so young lady."

"Not the Skele-Grow" you pouted, uncorking the potion bottle and quickly downing the potion. "Ew. And I am defined by my magic most of the time, how am Insupposed to live up to my 'Goddess of Havoc' title without it??"

"I'm sure you'll manage."

The doors opened again to show the Golden Trio, Ginny and the Weasley twins, the six of them running over to your bedside.

"Morning Professor! Welcome back to world of the living!" The twins chorused, dropping a pile of stolen wands on your lap. "As a death bed gift, you can choose any wand you want!"

"I'm not on my death bed!"

They grinned, pointing at a piece of masking tape above your head that read "Deth Bed."

"You can't spell idiots" you laughed. "And I don't want your stolen Death Eater wands. Also, what happened to baldy?"

"I chained him up so you can deal with him once you're healed" Loki shrugged, smirking at your excited face.

"We're so glad you're awake Professor!" Hermione smiled.

"We were so worried!" Ginny added. "Are you okay?"

"My magic isn't working" you sighed.

"We meant your health Prof" Harry asked.

"I don't know, ask Loki."

The God rolled his eyes in amusement before picking up Madam Pomfrey's chart she left. "Two broken legs, four broken ribs, multiple damaged organs and ligaments as well as a many other injuries that will take too long to read. I suppose that's what's happens when a rock wall crumbles on you."

"How did you tie up Voldy though?" Ron questioned.

"I have my ways" Loki grinned. "Honestly it's not hard when he's trapped under tonnes of rock."

"I can't wait to deal with him" you replied, swearing quietly as you felt the potion kicking in.

"Alright dearies let's leave her be, she needs some peace and quiet to recover" Frigga suggested, kissing your cheek before shooing the students out as they waved goodbye, the twins scooping up their stolen wands and dashing off.

"But I go crazy in peace and quiet!" You called out desperately, Frigga just waving with a grin and gesturing between you and Loki suggestively. "Frigga!"

"Mother!"

"Have fun!" She trilled, running out the door.

"Your Mother drives me insane sometimes."

"How do you think I feel?" He chuckled. "Do you want me to leave?"

"I'll stab you if you do."

"I'll take that as a no."

"YOU TWO! GET TO TALKING!"

"We are talking!" Loki called back indignantly, shaking his head.

"You know what I'm talking about! Chop chop!"

"Not with you here!"

There was silence for a moment. "Fine, I'll leave."

"What is she talking about?" You questioned as Loki rolled his eyes at the sound of his Mothers retreating footsteps.

"I suppose I should tell you."

——————————————————————

Looked up to see a massive fucking spider hanging over my head😍 I hate this country sometimes

If you live in a country with small to no spiders, please comment your country as I'm on the verge on moving there when I'm older