Part 24 | Pinky Promise

"Stay away from me Weasley's, I'm warning you."

"And why's that?"

"Well I'm looking to spice up the book I'm writing by killing off some characters."

The pair looked confused. "So? How does that apply to us?"

"It's an autobiography."

Loki snickered as their eyes widened, the two of them dashing away immediately.

"You are quite talented when it comes to scaring the children darling" he smirked.

"Thank you Lokes" you grinned, taking a bite of a pumpkin pastie. "It's a hard earned skill."

"You two give me headache" Snape grumbled from down the table, rolling his eyes at you.

"Oh stop being so dramatic Severus, they're only having fun" McGonagall chuckled.

"Minerva you have lost defence privileges since you sided with Frigga" he replied, smirking at her surprised face. "Oh yes, Y/n told me all about it."

"When?"

"She likes to bother me in the dungeons in my free periods."

"Well I need someone to annoy" you answered in an obvious tone.

"Go annoy your boyfriend" he suggested.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend-"

"You wish he was" McGonagall interjected with a grin.

"Minerva, autobiography" you reminded. "Secondly, I've already told Loki everything, so I need someone else to tell when he's busy."

"Go tell Pomona."

"Last time I tried she threw a mandrake at me" you sulked, the witch grinning at you.

"Sorry dear" she smiled.

"Fair enough" Loki commented with a smirk, rolling his eyes as you stabbed him with a butter knife. "A butter knife? Really darling?"

"What? That's all you ever use greaseball."

"Loversss" McGonagall murmured, ducking as you threw a ball of yarn at her. "Why do you always throw yarn at me dear?"

"Entertainment In case you decide to turn into a cat."

—————————————————————-

"Are you excited Professor??" The students babbled as you entered the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom on Friday morning.

"For the ball? I suppose so" you smiled.

"Do you have someone to go with??"

"Maybe" you shrugged, grinning at a proud looking Loki in the corner.

"Who?? Who?? Please tell us!!" They begged, looking at you eagerly.

"Maybe if you behave this lesson, I'll tell you" you bargained. "So that means no shooting spells at each when you think I'm not looking."

"Aw" they sulked, Loki smiling at you over the rim of his book.

They were in fact very well behaved, and by the end of the class you found yourself surrounded by excited children.

"Please tell us Professor!"

"You promised you would!"

"Is it Professor Loki??"

"Please please pleaseeeeee!"

"Alright alright!" You conceded with a laugh. "Go sit back  down you lot."

They all scurried back to their seats, bobbing up and down eagerly.

"Alright, I am going with... Professor Snape!" You announced, smirking at a shocked Loki.

The students gasped, chatter breaking out amongst them.

"Are you really?" Clara asked suspiciously. "I thought you and Professor Loki were dating."

The class giggled as you rolled your eyes, Loki smirking behind his book.

"Why does everyone think that?" You muttered to yourself before shaking your head. "No, we aren't dating Clara, but I was just jesting about Professor Snape. Professor Loki and I are going to the ball together."

To your surprise, the students cheered, clapping excitedly.

"I knew it!" Colin declared proudly.

"Alright you lot, our you go" you laughed as the bell rang, shooing them all off.

"I wish we could go to the ball" Clara sighed. "I wanted to see your outfit."

"I'll show you on Monday" you promised with a smile, crouching down beside the girl.

"Pinky promise?" She asked hopefully, holding her hand up to you.

"Pinky promise" you chuckled, linking your pinky with hers and shaking. "Alright, see you Monday."

And with that she ran off, waving to Loki before she disappeared out the door.

——————————————————————

Slightly shorter than usual, but here's a birthday chapter for you all :) Officially one year older than I was yesterday