Kotomine's Plan

2:34 PM, Forests of Patch

"I think it should be... hm... JNPRRE!" Nora said to Ren as they walked through the forests. "Wait, wait, what's the E for again?"

Oddly enough, she was far, FAR taller than Ren. Looking below her, you could see Ruby's Servant! He was giving Nora a piggyback ride on his shoulders it seems. Fortunately, she's lightweight enough for him to carry her around. He was probably forced into it knowing his attitude. 

"How about the guy you're using as a vehicle right now?" Ren shook his head. "Anywho, shouldn't it be RNJPRE since we're helping Ruby with her objective? We pronounce it 'inspire', I think that's good." Ren objected. 

"That's not bad! I prefer my own though." Nora let out.

"Hm..." They had arrived at Jaune and Pyrrha's location in the forest, who are currently fixing their equipment at the moment under the shade cast by the trees.

"Hey, Jaune, JNPRRE or RNPJRE?" Nora asked, still sitting on EMIYA's shoulders.

"I prefer the sound of JNPRRE." Jaune responded, looking away from the two. "Don't get distracted with it, though."

"Hey, you can get off now." EMIYA pat Nora's left foot once to signal her to get off.

"I've got to think about that..." Valkyrie rubs her chin, looking up at the sky as she thought. "Nah, I'm fine. I could stay up here for a little longer... maybe forever." She said with a smug expression on her face, followed by EMIYA letting out a sigh. 

The area is filled with the sounds of nature, bound to comfort your soul with the peaceful sounds of the animals and the flowing water out there... that is, until it's all disturbed by the voice of Ruby Rose.

"INCOOOMING!" She yelled out. All the members of the team looked around for the source of her voice, but before they could react, Ruby had crashed into Pyrrha and Jaune from above. "Sorry!" Ruby got up on her feet very quickly, aiming her rifle at a rock beast.

 "Sorry!" Ruby got up on her feet very quickly, aiming her rifle at a rock beast

The team got back up on their feet, getting ready to fight against the monster. The beast roared, but before it could make it's move, a masculine voice yelled out: "Gáe Bolg! I'll have your heart!" A red spear was launched into the Grimm's weak point from above, killing it. 

The red spear's movements were somewhat weird, it's trajectory was unusual and unlike a spear. Nevertheless, the Grimm turned into dust and the spear fell to the ground. The team members looked up to see a slim yet tall man with long blue hair, wearing blue spandex.

"The name's Cú Chulainn!" Cú let out as he leapt down, landing gracefully. He picked up his spear, putting it over his shoulder. "You can also call me Lancer."