Reunion

8:43 AM, Branwen Tribe Camp

Weiss slowly awakens, being greeted with the sight of two bandits. She is restrained in a cage, her wrists bound by rope. One of the bandits chuckles. "Well well well, look who's finally awake. Had a nice nap, ice queen?" One of them mockingly said.

"Tch!" She hissed at the bandit, turning to her left. A bloodied EMIYA rests in another cage next to her. His restrictions were far worse, in that not only did they restrain his wrists, but also his feet and his mouth using rope. "Emiya, wake up!" She called out.

"Forget the guy, he's probably already dead." Another voice called out. It was one of Raven's trusted subordinates, Vernal.

 It was one of Raven's trusted subordinates, Vernal

Vernal

Weiss' captor walks over to her cage, holding Schnee's weapon. "This is quite the thing." She let out as she admired it from different types of angles.

"What do you want?" Weiss managed to barely get through to her.

"You already know." She smirks. "We don't usually traffick people, but you know who you are."

"So you're going to ransom me back to my family?!"

"You're quick to catch on, granted, it wasn't anything too hard to figure out. Cooperate and you'll be back in your little mansion before you know it. Don't make this too complicated."

"What's going to make this complicated is the soldiers from Atlas! Once they hear that I've been missing and didn't make it to Mistral, you're dead meat!"

The bandits start to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You must live under a rock, and I don't know if that's sad or funny." Vernal let out. "This week, an assassin has been going around killing councilmen across Atlas, which caused the opinion of the voters to change. There are no Atlas forces here, not anymore, because they are going to close the borders. Sit tight, little princess, you're gonna be here for a while."

Weiss grits her teeth. As she does so, EMIYA starts to wake up. "Ah, and the ice king, too." She points at EMIYA. "As for you, Raven wants to just have a little talk with you after what you did to her in that forest. Don't worry, you might just live... might."

EMIYA attempts to speak, but is stopped by the rope gag in his mouth. He was almost going to lash out against the captors, stopping upon noticing his restraints.

"Oh, Raven!" Vernal called out in a sarcastic tone. Upon doing so, Raven almost immediately came out of her own tent, a smile on her face. "Looks like your attacker woke up."