King of Heroes

8:30 PM, Random House

Everyone had gathered around the table for dinner. Ruby, Yang, Weiss, EMIYA, Team JNPR and Oscar Pine are seated. The most eye catching thing was EMIYA wearing everyone's favorite t-shirt as per usual, 'If lost, return to Ruby'

"Um... about that t-shi--" Oscar was interrupted.

"Stop." EMIYA sighs.

"Sorry." He let out nervously.

"Oh, uh, I forgot to introduce you guys to each other, by the way!" Ruby let out, pointing at an agitated EMIYA. "Oscar, this is Emiya, he's my Servant."

"Your what?" Yang let out.

"Your what?" Weiss questioned.

"Your... what?!" Oscar was the most surprised.

"Yeah, it's kind of a big deal when you hear it for the first time." Pyrrha let out, taking a sip from a cup of tea.

"So, like, are you commanding him around right now? Telepathetically?" Pine raised a brow.

"Not exactly."

"Weird." 

"And Emiya, that's Oscar! He's the reincarnation of my old headmaster."

"That's me!"

EMIYA gave Pine an unamused look, causing Oscar to chuckle nervously.

"By the way, this food is horrible." EMIYA let out after he had taken a single bite out of the food that had been put in front of him.

 "I made it..." Ruby drops her head in despair. Nora clears her throat in response. "I mean, we all made it."

"You should have just let me taken over. You already know how my dishes tastes." A soft smile appearing on EMIYA's face.

"What would you have made though?" The master asked.

"Mapo Tofu--"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Kotomine ate that thing in front of me the first time I met him. It was like he was eating it straight off the stove! It looked like a horrible boiling pot full of lava, I'm not sure how'd he even eat it."

Even just thinking about it, Rose felt as if her mouth was set on fire.

"How are Emiya's dishes?" Jaune questioned.

"Great!" Ruby let out.

"Yeah, the one time he served us it was pretty good." Yang let out, reminiscing.

"It wasn't bad." Weiss let out, a bit hesitant.

"Please, allow me to translate ice language: She meant to say she loved it." Yang said with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

"Hey!" The ice princess called out, with the group collectively breaking out into laughter afterwards.

"Say, master." EMIYA called out to Ruby.

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind helping me with a few injuries later? I had to fight your mother earlier for the sake of the ice princess here."

The scene had just been made 10 times more awkward than before, with EMIYA not knowing that Ruby and Yang's mothers were different.

"You mean Yang's mom?"

"What?"

"Different moms." Yang pointed out.

"I thought you two were sisters."