Babylon

8:45 PM, Haven Academy.

The stars above glow with full force. The full moon shines on Haven as the remaining members of Team RWBY, members of Team JNPR, Qrow Branwen and Oscar Pine walk through the school grounds of Haven Academy. Qrow was leading the way as the others followed, they looked around and appreciated the area every now and then.

"Remember to be polite, kids."

"Ay ay captain!" Nora saluted, followed by Qrow sighing.

Eventually, they entered the building, being greeted by the headmaster of the academy, Leonardo Lionheart. He was standing on a platform which was elevated by a woman in chains.

 He was standing on a platform which was elevated by a woman in chains

Haven Academy

"Why, hello. Thank you for..." The headmaster was nervous. Why was he nervous? No one knows. "...coming. There seems to be more of you than... last time."

"Eh, you know what they say, "The more the merrier". So what's going on with the council?" Qrow responded.

"Why did you bring your weapons?" He asked nervously.

"What? Leo, we're Huntsmen. You okay?"

"Ah, sorry, yeah, just... a bit tired."

"Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?"

"It's a bit of a tricky question..."

"What do you mean?"

"You know about all the assassinations that were going around in Atlas, right...? We've been thinking, it could have only been a rogue Huntsman--"

"Mom?" Yang suddenly called out as she observed a crow. Qrow didn't hesitate, not one bit. He suddenly turned around, firing at the crow Yang had called out to. He missed.

The crow flies to behind Leonardo, turning back to Raven Branwen.

"Raven." Ruby grit her teeth.

"It really is magic..." Nora said, amazed.

"If you're going to shoot me, then at least do it properly. That was insulting." Raven took her mask off, dropping it on the ground.

"What are you doing here?!" Qrow yelled out with all his might.

"I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister. You have no dignity, huh?" Raven slowly made her way down the steps.

"Leo! Why?!"

"I--" Leo was interrupted.

"Leo simply looked at the information he had, assessed it and then made the right choice. You all have that choice, too."

"You have the Spring Maiden."

"That's right." Raven smirks.

"Then hand her over and come with us! We can beat Salem together!"