Repent

Fate is beyond human understanding.

It's cruel yet kind. Sadistic, yet reliving.

Those who suffer have the happiest endings.

No one has suffered more than Kiritsugu Emiya.

He has lost it all, but this is a one in a lifetime chance to repent, to get over all that has happened in his life.

Servants that get summoned in Grail Wars usually don't happen to be relatives, or just even know each other in anyway or shape, but this is a miracle. It only happens once in a while.

Fate has managed to unite father and son.

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above?

At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.

Atlas 

It's reliving.

I'm glad to be back. That girl, Raven...

What a stuck-up woman. I'm glad to be back here.

I feel a sense of responsibility to all these children. I suppose they're the family I've always yearned for. A family. A second chance at being a guardian to watch over youngsters that have the chance to have a life brighter than mine in all ways.

I suppose it's only right for me to have it. After all, I have been robbed of this position more than two times.

The first time was Illya.

She's still alive. She must think I left her.

I didn't want to.

I just pray she won't turn into a vessel for the Holy Grail anytime soon. That's what happened to her mother. The Einzbern were like that after all.

Oh, and their disgusting fancy cuisine. I hope she gets to escape that disgusting food soon. I'm sure she'd appreciate the likes of junk food more, because I know I do.

The second time was that boy in the fire.

What would have I called him...?

Hm...

It's for the better I don't think of it.

Penny leads the beyond-tired group through the halls of Atlas' Academy. So peaceful. The repeated silver and blue schemes do get sickening after a while though. It's just Atlas' gimmick as a whole, right?

Her finger stretched out towards the entrance of a large area, benches littered all around.

Penny

"This here is the cafeteria! You can even come here at night, open tweeeenty four seven!"

Assassin turned to his master next to him. She was almost asleep.

How can you even go to sleep while standing up? That's impossible, but...

Guess that's just what being tired does to you.

A single poke from EMIYA's gloved hand was all it took to snap her out of her trance.

Ruby

"Wah--! What?! Huh?!"

She gave off a confused look, EMIYA giving off a stoic expression in contrast. 

Rose chuckles nervously, scratching the back of her head.

At least she came back to her senses.

The robotic girl's finger moved it's position, now pointing at another entrance.