Unexpected Saviour

Yang raised her fist, about to punch EMIYA in the face.

He didn't move or flinch one bit, fully accepting the attack. She didn't even know how Servants work, it was only fair.

Raven stepped in front of EMIYA, catching Yang's fist.

"I don't even want anything from you, get out of the way!" Yang yelled out to her parent, eyes red.

"Oh, but you DO want something from me. I can't let go of my new puppet just yet." Raven smirked.

"Tell me." EMIYA suddenly spoke up.

"What?" The master questioned.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't make a contract with her right now."

Raven scoffed, turning away from Yang and to EMIYA, wrapping her arms around his neck. He kept his stoic expression.

"Dear, because it's simply you can't."

"And why is that?"

"Don't forget..." Raven's smirk widens. She shows him the back of her hand. "You're my puppet."

"You only have 3 of them."

"And I'm not afraid to use them. Allow me to set an example."

His eyes widen.

EMIYA suddenly pulled out his knife, attempting to stab Raven in the neck using it, but was stopped in his tracks by a few words.

"Emiya, I order you, obtain the Relic and bring it to me."

EMIYA grit his teeth as his legs start to move on their own, walking towards the desert. He dropped the knife into the sand, allowing it to stay there.

He could hear Yang and Raven arguing in the distance, but it didn't matter to him at all. He just wanted to be free of the control of the Command Seal. Damn it.

Eventually, he made his way to the pedestal, his hand moving in a robotic manner. He grabbed the Relic out of it's place.

Whispers could be heard around it.

His body started to move again in a robotic manner, now moving back to Raven.

Along the way, some of his own thoughts had manifested into the Relic, coming out in the form of whispers.

Mainly from his past life.

Oh, so many regrets.

He took a look at one of his many knives which had fallen from his hand due to the Command Seal, unable to pick it up. No big deal, sure, but it's nice to always have more than one knife on him at a time.

"Now, what is it that you want?" He called out to Raven as he walked back through the gateway.

"Give her the Relic." Her voice cracked. He could see tears forming in Yang's eyes, though he wasn't able to get a good read on Raven's expression. She had her back turned on him.

"What?"

"You heard me!"

EMIYA obliged, tossing the Relic into Yang's hands.

"We're getting out of here, Emiya."

"Not so fast."

"Are you trying to resist?" Her tone slightly got more commanding.

EMIYA's eyes widen as his hand reached out towards Yang in an attempt to make a new contract.

Raven wasn't having any of it.

Drawing Omen, she used her sword to make a portal with her Semblance right in front of EMIYA, causing him to walk into it. 

The portal had obscured Yang's vision. When it closed, Raven was gone too.