Welcome Back

Several months later, Ruby's group make their way to Atlas without stopping. Assassin is forced to stay with Raven Branwen as an aftermath of the fight with Cinder Fall

?:??, Patch

"Man was a total douchebag. Then, I shot him with one of these and he suddenly dropped the attitude for the left of his life. Granted, it was short life from there on, but regardless." He said, a small smile on his face.

"Ooh, I got one! So, you know how Qrow and I attended at Beacon?"

"No."

"You seriously weren't listening to me when I explained the whole thing to Yang and her little ice queen friend?"

"Nah. I wasn't willing to sit through that boring thing."

"That's fair. So, you know, me and Qrow, it was our first day, right? But Qrow hadn't seen a uniform before and when he came out..." Raven puts her hand in front of her mouth, concealing her laughter.

"So, then, he walked in wearing a skirt thinking it was the uniform he had to wear!" Raven breaks out into laughter.

EMIYA chuckles softly, compared to Raven's laugh it was nothing.

"Yeah... good days. Are you hungry?" Raven let out to her Servant.

The two of them sit around a campfire, EMIYA looking on with a slight smile.

"No."

"Suit yourself. I'm enjoying this." She pulled her stick away from the fire. On it, there was a fish impaled, now fully roasted. "Yummy." Branwen let out happily, taking a bite out of it.

EMIYA stood up, looking into his ammunition.

He sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"Only six left."

"Six what?"

"Origin Bullets." He tosses one up into the air before watching it fall back down.

He had purposefully thrown it into the campfire.

"Now five. Are you stupid?" 

"No. It's just that all you and I ever do is fight against Grimm, nothing more. These bullets are useless and only remind me of the past." He sat back down.

"Maybe you could go back to fighting other Huntsmen one day."

"Are you trying to mock me?" He let out, a bit angered. 

"No, I'm just asking you genuinely."

"I don't get what you mean."

"Rose."

His eyes go deeper and deeper into the void, thinking.

"I've lost track of time, she's probably forgotten about me by now. Servants are just like that." His pessimistic self let out a soft smile. "They come and go like nothing."

"I'm not going to drag you like an unwilling puppy, you know."

"You have been for the past few months."