Drunken Mistake

The kiss was sudden but hot. Gentle at first, he bit her lower lip and you involuntarily parted them. As his tongue made its way inside, she tasted the whiskey on it. He devoured her mouth like a beast.
His hands now travelled to the small of her back holding her close to his body. He didn't care that the door was unlocked or that anyone could see them like that.
When they parted away, Y/N stood there breathless, eyes closed. Namjoon was looking at flushed face trying to anticipate her next move. She slowly opened her eyes and uttered with great difficulty, "RM why would you do that?"
As if this was the precise question he was anticipating, Namjoon smirked and said "This is what you get for using my song."
It took Y/N a few moments but the annoyance was creeping back.
"It was never your song. Stop claiming things that are no longer yours," she said freeing herself from his hold.
"I will take what's mine. If that includes making everything public, I will."
"No you won't. You didn't do it 6 years ago and you won't do it now. You are a fucking coward."
"I am a coward and what are you? You are an opportunist, an escapist. You are the fucking coward. You don't deserve to be here."
She stepped closer, fury burning through her eyes. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him towards the sink. He didn't anticipate it and tumbled on the first blow only to quickly compose himself.
"I fucking hate you RM," she gritted through her teeth.
"Well me too." They stood there staring at each other, anger evident in their eyes.
His jaw tightened and her eyes were red with anger, but they couldn't move - they couldn't break away. So when Y/N smashed her lips on his, he kissed her back with a burning passion.
As she bit his lower lip a bit too hard, Namjoon picked her up and placed her on the sink. Parting his lips he let her explore his tongue. She held onto his bicep and steadied herself on the surface. He held her close by her waist with one hand, while the other grazed the skin on her thigh, visible through the slit in her dress.
He pulled away only to leave a trail of wet kisses down her neck to her collarbone. While his mouth searched for the sweet spot his hand travelled through upper thigh. She subtly opened her legs for him giving him access. He sucked right below her jaw line roughly and she wrapped her legs around him to bring him close. His hand grazed the fabric of her underwear and he could feel the wetness seeping through it.
His mouth travelled downward to the strap of her dress. He placed the strap in between his teeth and slid it easily off her shoulder exposing the top half of her breasts. His fingers pressed into the fabric of her underwear as he slid her dress down to expose her nipples.
Y/N was dizzy with desire. She didn't know what she was doing or whether all of it was real. But as his tongue grazed her nipples she couldn't stop herself. Putting her head backwards she moaned almost incoherently, "Joon, baby."
Namjoon suddenly stopped what he was doing and pulled away. He took his hands out from under her dress and slipped her dress back on her shoulders. It was only after he put her down from the sink that Y/N understood what was happening. She looked at him confused and surprised. But before she could say anything Namjoon spoke up.
"We shouldn't do that."
Trying really hard to let go of the sudden disappointment, Y/N said "Yes I agree"
"You are drunk and anybody can walk in. I should go..."
"No I'll leave. I shouldn't have been here in the first place." She left hastily not giving him any opportunity to stop her.
Once outside, she quickly located her manager, Lin and asked him to drop her home.
~
The next morning Y/N was not just terribly hungover but also late for a meeting. When she entered Lin's office, she was already half an hour late. Lin looked at her disheveled state and sighed.
"Can we go over our plans for your next album?" he said.
"Yes sure. I can't wait to go back to work." She wanted to plunge into her busy schedule in order to forget the events of last night. She didn't remember much after meeting Hobi but she had clearly remembered what happened in the bathroom with Namjoon. She wanted to forget the drunken mistake and move on.
"So I was thinking we could have a few collaborations. I have some offers. After all you won big last night."
"Go on." Y/N got up to pour herself a cup of coffee from the pot at the corner of the room.
"Last night at the party, many people approached me with various offers. But I liked what Hobi had to say."
She had poured herself a cup and was about to take her first sip. But she stopped. Did she hear right?
"Hobi?" she asked, surprised.
"J-Hope from BTS? I thought you two were friends."
"Yes we are. But what did he say?"
"He suggested that since your style matches with the concept of their next album, you should get together with the boys and do a collaboration. Write two songs together. One they will include in their album one will go in yours."
"With the boys? With BTS?"
"Yes. Are you alright? Why do you look like you were struck by lightning?"
The thought of working with BTS made her anxious. Since most of the songs were written by Namjoon she knew she would have to spend most of the time with him. She couldn't stand his presence let alone collaborate with him. She had decided to completely avoid him especially after last night. She composed herself and said, "I can't do that. It's a great opportunity I know but I don't want to do it."
"You have no choice."
"Why not?"
"Hybe called this morning and even our company thinks it's a great opportunity. The contract is ready and BTS has already agreed. So you have no choice. If you say no it will become a scandal. You walk away from this and you are walking away from greatness."
"I can achieve greatness on my own. I don't need BTS. I will not sign the contract."
"You will do what I say and if you don't, the company will drop you after your next album. You are stupid if you let this go and I will not let you do that to any of our careers."
Lin stormed out of his office leaving her alone. She had to talk to Hobi. He would understand if she told him everything. She would do anything but work with Kim Namjoon.

(A/N Note: Please vote and share. This is the first time I am writing a fanfic. I know I am not that good. But please support. Thank you.)