Slow

The next morning, Y/N woke up in Namjoon's arms. They were cuddled up together under the blanket. The previous night felt like a dream. She had never been this much in love with a man. The love she felt now was a deep seated feeling that made her feel secure. She had finally found her anchor in a world of fleeting faces.

She looked at his sleeping face. A calm had prevailed over it. The tension, the yearning was replaced by a bliss of togetherness. He opened his eyes slowly and blinked twice as if he too was confirming his reality. Looking at Y/N he smiled.

"What happened? It's real." Y/N said

"I know. I have finally woken up from the nightmare."

She scooted closer to him, their limbs tangling with each other. Nesting her face in the crook of his neck, she started nibbling under his earlobe. A sudden groan escaped from deep inside his chest. Y/N chuckled. She kissed along his jaw and finally reached his lips. She pecked it gently while her hands explored his bare torso. 

He suddenly pulled her close by her nape. Their lips melted into an explosive union. Their tongues dancing as if in sync. He pressed her body even closer and turned them. Hovering over her he ground his hips and she felt his erection at her heat. A moany breath left her mouth.

"Joon," she said cupping his cheeks.

"Yes baby," he said grinding once again that send her almost into a stage of hysteria.

"Can we," she was unable to think properly for her was now kissing the sensitive spot on her neck. 

"Say it baby." His teeth was now grazing the area, alternating between sucking and biting. She knew that would leave a mark which she would have to hide with makeup.

"Joon," she tried to speak with a clear mind but couldn't. His movements were fogging her thoughts, pushing her deep into a state of euphoria.

"Joon, can we please take this slow." She finally blurted out and he looked up her.

"What do you mean baby?" he said getting off of her.

"I mean I love whatever this is. It's all I want to do...but..." she stuttered, trying to find the right words. "I think we should go on dates, get to know each other better. It's been six years and I want to make up for the time we have lost. Will it be alright with you?"

"Oh baby! I can live without sex but I don't think I can live without you."

"Really?"

"Yes baby. I love you and sex is just a part that makes loving you even better. It's not the only thing."

Y/N hugged him tightly. How did men like Lin and Namjoon exist is the same world? How was Namjoon this understanding?

"Are you hungry?" she said

"Yes. Very."

They got dressed and went into the kitchen. Y/N sat on the kitchen counter while Namjoon took a seat infront of her on a chair.

"I can order hotteok, if  you still like them"

"You haven't forgotten even after all these years?"

"I haven't forgotten a single thing about you Joon."

He smiled and then hid his face in his palms, blushing. He looked adorable and she could have melted for him. He placed his face on her thighs and inhaled her smell. She still smelt like lemons. 

"I have ordered it. Do you want coffee?" she asked gently playing with his hair.

"I don't want anything.  I just want to stay here like this forever."

"And what about work?"

"Oh work can go fuck itself."

"Haawww! You, Kim Namjoon is saying that. What will happen to BTS if you leave work?"

"They can manage one day without me. They wouldn't even notice I am gone."

"They definitely will. And what about the ARMYS?"

"They will understand, that I didn't work for one day because I wanted to be with the love of my life."

Y/N was still laughing hysterically when the doorbell rang. Thinking it was the food delivery she went to open the door and was shocked.

"Lin!" she exclaimed, her mood changing instantly. Panic was rushing into her veins.

"Surprised to see me?"

"No. Actually..." she was about to give him an excuse and prevent him from coming in. But before she could do that he made his way in.

"Oh! So this why you were surprised?" Lin said pointing at Namjoon who was now smiling politely. Y/N simply nodded.

"Hello Kim Namjoon." Lin said. The politeness and charm was back in his voice, something that he hadn't shown Y/N since their altercation in the dance studio.

Y/N knew Lin would never misbehave infront of Namjoon. But she also knew that if Namjoon stayed he might tell him her secret and then it would be over. Her dream would be annihilated in just seconds.

"Joon, I will see you later then." Namjoon who had already stood up, now hugged her and then pecked her lips. She wished he hadn't done that. Not infront of Lin. She wished he had just left, then she could have made an excuse about why he was in her apartment so early or in her case so late.

As soon as Namjoon left, Lin had charged towards Y/N pinning her against the kitchen counter. 

"Is this a thing now?" he hissed

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"hugging you, staying here all night, pecking you on the lips. You think I am a fool. Where did he come last night?" His disgusting statement had shocked Y/N to her core. Her eyes had bulged and she had gone red. 

"Did he come in your pretty mouth," he said squishing her mouth, "Or did he come in your pussy?"

(A/N Note: Please Vote. I hate Lin. But I love you guys. I haven't proofread this chapter. So, sorry for the errors. I will edit them later. Hope you like the story till now. Love you all loads.)