Past/Present

6 years ago

"Please Joon listen to me." Y/N was pleading, down on her knees. Namjoon was frantically pacing around the room trying to make sense of everything.

"Joon, baby please sit down for once," Y/N said her voice cracking up this time, "Listen to me. I had to do it."

"No you didn't," Namjoon had stopped pacing and was now standing infront of her "You always have a choice and you chose this."

"I had to do it. Lin said it was the only way I would get a contract and you know I was just one song short..."

"So you decided to give them one of mine."

"It was not just yours. It was ours."

"And you still gave it away."

"It will still be ours."

Namjoon was frustrated he wanted to storm out. How could she do that? Why was she so eager to launch her career all of a sudden? She wanted to be writer, then why suddenly did she need this?

"You know what hurts?" Namjoon said, his eyes tearing up, "I trusted you with everything and now you won't even tell me why you did it?"

"I told you. I want to be an idol," she said placing a hand on his chest, "I can't live in the shadow all my life."

He yanked her hands away, "Where was this ambition yesterday or the day before that? We are together for one year now, why is this the first time I get to know about this?" 

"Because it all happened very quickly and Lin said you won't react well if you knew."

"The hell I won't because I know what this life does to you. I know you don't want that. So tell me the truth. Tell me why are you doing this?"

"Is it too selfish of me to want something big? Why should you have everything and I have to be happy with the bare minimum?"

"Is this about money Y/N?" he said, hurt evident in his voice.

"What if it is?"

"Then I would say I feel even more betrayed because my Y/N was never like this."

Tears escaped from Y/N 's eyes involuntarily. She sat on their shared bed - back facing towards Namjoon.

"I am sorry. Please forgive me," she said in between sobs.

"I can't." Y/N felt the bed dip - he had sat next to her- their backs to each other "Atleast not until you tell me the truth."

"I can't tell you the truth."

"Then I can't even look at you," he said sighing.

~

Present day

Y/N was sitting on the cold floor of her bathroom when her phone buzzed. After what happened in the dance studio, after what Lin told her, she was trapped. She had to do what Lin told her. Moreover this time it wasn't just Namjoon's career she had to save, hers was at stake too.

She picked  her phone off the counter. It was a text from Namjoon.

KNJ: Getting off work. Meet you at your place in 15 minutes?

Y/N didn't know whether it was a good time to meet. But she also knew that if she was alone she would overthink about a thing that was completely out of her control now. 

She was determined to follow everything Lin told her. She will not disobey him atleast then she could keep everyone safe. If she had to cut her limbs and give it to him, she would but she wouldn't let anything happen to Namjoon. 

Her phone buzzed again.

KNJ: ??

Y/N: I am home. Come by. 

Twelve minutes later when the doorbell rang, Y/N had showered and put on her brave face along with her nightdress that hardly left anything for the imagination. She had to act normal. He should never know.

Namjoon was wearing a white button down shirt and blue jeans. He was a bit breathy when he arrived.

"Did you bike here?" Y/N said looking up at the man in her front door.

"Yes."

"Did anyone see you?"

"No."

"What did you tell Hobi?"

"I said I will be home late," he said checking her out.

"And he didn't ask why?"

"He is not my mom. Now will you let me in?"

Y/N stood aside so that he could get in. As soon as she closed the door. He pushed her against it. Pinning her to the wooden surface with his hands on her sides, he kissed her. The softness of his lips so tender and gentle that Y/N suddenly felt a rush of warmth wash over her. 

His hands left her sides and went to her waist. She held onto his hair. 

Tilting her head she parted her lips slightly to let his tongue in. He explored every inch of her mouth, the smell of minty toothpaste lingering in it. He pulled her closer to his body. 

They moved, without letting go of each other, from the entrance to her bedroom. The room was dimly light. Pushing her on the bed, Namjoon started unbuttoning his shirt. 

She laid there looking at him - admiring his not so unfamiliar body. Suddenly he was hovering over her.

Pulling him closer she kissed him deeply trying to find solace at the tip of his tongue. She pushed him slightly and turned them. He was now on his back. She got on his lap and straddled his muscular thighs. Her hands hovered all over his torso and finally reached his pants. Unbuttoning it slowly, she put her hands in and began palming his semi-hard erection.

Namjoon pulled her closer to his body and kissed her- a bit roughly this time. Soon she lowered his pants to his knees. His dick hard from the continuous stroking. He moaned lowly.

Y/N got off of his thighs and spread his legs. Situating herself in between his legs she sat on her heels. Her hands now spreading the pre-cum that was leaking from the shiny tip to his entire shaft. She let go of his cock and kissed along his abdomen. A grunt left his mouth.

"You smell like lilies," she said, her lips touching his skin. She could see his chest heaving. He was fisting his hands trying hard to control himself. 

Moving downwards, she pressed her lips on his erection and whispered slowly, "Should I?" 

Namjoon couldn't answer right away. He took a deep breath and grunted out a yes. At this Y/N parted her lips, looking at him. Instantly his back arched and he moaned. 

"Y/N slow down, give me a moment please," he pleaded and she let him take control.

Holding onto her hair, he pushed her head down until he could feel her throat around him. She was gagging, saliva dripping down the side of her mouth. He thrusted forward and deeper. Her bulging eyes teared up and she was breathless when he pulled out completely only to thrust back in roughly. She could feel his cock twitch against her tight throat.

"Can I...come...in your...mouth?" he asked in between groans

Mouth full of his dick, Y/N simply looked at him and nodded. At that his pleasure released like something nuclear - white, hot and undeniable. She felt the wetness in between her legs when she saw him whimpering under her touch- struggling to gain back control of his own body. 

(A/N Note: Please vote guys. Love you loads.)