Monster

They were staring at each other. Namjoon looked pained, as if what she had said had unearthed some hidden wounds.
Y/N knew what she said would get a reaction out of him. She did it intentionally. She was trying to prove that she had moved on. She was in power now and that she won’t let him use her like a tissue paper this time.
Diffusing the tension, Yoongi said, “That’s good that’s actually fucking good.”
“It’s a good start. Now can we please get something to eat?” Hobi said getting up, “How about some bulgogi? Huh Namjoon-ah?”
They realized he hadn’t spoken yet. He was still looking at Y/N. His heart beating loud in his chest.
It was not just something she whipped up right on spot. He said those exact words to her 7 years ago right after he had kissed her for the first time on that park bench.
He was taken back to that day. It was a spring night. The air was cool. Y/N smelt like lemons. Her lips ever so soft and her face flushed. He had kissed her that night after she had said she loved him. He had promised to be by her side forever. It was then when he had taken out his notebook and wrote “I wake up to your guitar/ To look at my Morningstar/ I see through your soul/ For you are blues/ Hidden under rock n roll/ I was a tiny fragment/ And I now have my whole.” He had torn that page and given it to her and she had promised to keep it safe.
Namjoon was brought back to reality when Hobi jerked his shoulders. It took him a few seconds to adjust to his surroundings.
“Namjoon-ah why are you lost? I have been asking whether you want bulgogi or not for the last 2 minutes…”
“Yes…yes…Bulgogi. I would like that,” he said taking a sip of water from the bottle kept on his desk.
“Ok so I have ordered it. It will be here in 45 minutes.”
“Anybody want some coffee in the meantime?” Yoongi asked getting up from his seat. When nobody answered, he left the room to get himself a cup.
Namjoon got up from his chair and made himself comfortable on the bean bag infront of the coffee table opposite Y/N. To avoid her, he immediately got busy on his phone.
Hobi had gone back to the couch and was now talking to Y/N.
“I seriously thought you won’t agree to it,” he said, “I even told Lin that.”
“Well he did a pretty good job convincing me. I was so not gonna do it otherwise. I even came by your apartment last night.”
“Did you? Why didn’t you meet me then?”
“RM told me you were on a date.”
“Date? What date? I went home and fell asleep. I was pretty tired after practice.” Hobi’s surprising statement made the smile on Y/N’s face disappear. She looked at Namjoon now. But he was looking down at his phone.
“You told me he was out on a date,” you said as if to a wall
“Well that’s what we tell unwanted friends who visit our house at odd hours,” the harshness in his voice was evident.
“Namjoon-ah…” Hobi was about to say something but his phone started buzzing. Picking it up from the table he said, “It’s Jin. I think they are waiting for a very long time. I will go.”
“Please be civil,” he said when at the door “Remember you two are not children anymore.” He left closing the studio door.
“Why did you lie to me?”
Namjoon neither looked up nor did he respond.
“I asked you something RM,” Y/N was losing patience by the minute, “Fucking answer me.”
Namjoon finally looked up leisurely.
“I didn’t want you to disturb him with your non-sense. I am his leader I can do that.”
“Oh is that so! How leader-like of you to let me come all over his couch when he slept in the next room,” she was fuming with rage.
“What’s bothering you Y/N the fact that you came on his couch or the fact that you came for me.”
This accusation was unexpected. Why did she yield under his touch? Why after all he had done? She didn’t have answers. She didn’t want them.
“Fuck you RM.”
“That’s what you have been trying to since the night of the Party.”
“In your dreams.”
“Oh baby if I want I can make you come right here in this studio.”
He looked at her intently. She could feel the sweat on the back of her neck. Why was his presence bothering her so much?
“I think I should leave. I can’t even look at your face.” Y/N stood up when he said, “Yeah leave. That’s what you always do. You leave everything because you can’t tolerate confrontation.”
“No RM I left you because of you. You ended everything that was good between us. I was naïve. I believed you. But I can finally see you for what you are. You are fucking monster. You are monster who ruins everything.”
Namjoon had covered the distance between them in just three long strides. Now, he was standing right infront of her.
“Say that again,” he hissed
“You ruined…” before Y/N could finish speaking he claimed her lips. There was no softness in them. He kissed like he performed – hot, passionate and merciless.
His hands snaked down her waist and reached her ass. He squeezed them harshly and a soft moan left her mouth.
“You haven’t seen me ruin things. Now you will,” he whispered against her lips.
Y/N was breathing harshly still recovering from the rush she felt a few seconds ago. This time when he kissed her she thought of pushing him off but instead she held on to him tightly pulling him closer.
He bit on her lower lip – hard, so hard that she tasted blood.
“On the couch,” he said letting go of her
“Someone will come.”
“Just do it. On the couch on all fours,” he said nudging her towards the couch.
She settled on it, on her knees, holding on to the back of it for support. He stood right behind her. When he pressed himself against her ass, she could feel his hardened length against her core.
He yanked her shorts down and ran his hands along her thighs. He bent over her petit back and bringing his mouth closer to her ears, he said “If I slide my fingers in your panties right now,” his hands now teasing the waistband of Y/N’s underwear, “how wet would I find you baby?”

(A/N Note: Guys please vote if you like reading this.)