Confrontation

BTS had gathered at Hobi's house that morning. It had been a day since Y/N was in the hospital. The police was looking into the matter. But Namjoon wanted to catch the person before they could. He wanted to punish him according to his wish, his law.  Rage was bustling inside him. 

Jin had tried to console him, calm him down. But he refused it. He felt guilty for the loss of his child and for almost losing Y/n. Nobody could get that feeling go away. 

They were all sprawled around the living room. Take out containers lying around. Namjoon hadn't eaten one bite.

"I tried calling Lin he didn't pick up." Namjoon said.

"How many times did you call?" Jin said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Thirty two times since I found her..." Namjoon stuttered, "Since yesterday."

"But Y/N is the only idol that Lin manages. Shouldn't he be here for her? Is he not even concerned about his own career?" Tae said.

"This involves his own career why is he not here?" Yoongi said

"Did you guys know Lin has a huge gambling problem?" Jimin said looking at his phone.

"No. How do you know that?" Hobi said, surprised

"I have contacts."

"So you are saying he was blackmailing Y/N for money to pay off his gambling problem?" Jungkook said

"Could be. Only he can give us answers and we don't know where he is." Tae retorted.

"Yes. But he can come to us to give those answers." Jimin said confidently.

"Aish...pabo...He is not picking up his phone how is he going to come to us. And even if he does why will he give us answers." Tae condescendingly scoffed.

Jimin looked at him, sass exuberating from his face. Rolling his eyes he looked at others. Everyone else was looking at him with confusion.

"Namjoon hyung tell me atleast you understand what I am trying to say," he said finally. When Namjoon shook his head Jimin frustratingly grunted.

"How do you have an IQ of 148. Ugh..."

"Jimin-ah stop beating around the bush, just tell us what you are thinking." Yoongi said in a chiding tone.

~

Y/N's hospitalization was all over the news by the next day. It was said that she was attacked by someone and hence passed out. News outlets said that she would come out with her statement that night. The 9 pm news slot was the only thing everyone was looking forward to.  Her company had discouraged any questions regarding her health. But her concerned fans were pouring outside the hospital to get answers from the authorities. 

It was 7pm. Y/N was deep in sleep. Facing away from the door, only her hair was visible. Her lithe body hidden under the blanket. The room was comparatively dark only the dim foot lamp illuminating only parts of the room. The night nurse had gone out for a 30 minutes break considering Y/N was pretty stable. 

The door suddenly opened slightly, the fluorescent light poured into the room from the corridor. The person who came in, wore a cap and a mask. Only his red eyes were visible. He closed the door very gently, without  making any noise. He tiptoed towards the bed. Looking at Y/N's half turned body, he stopped and contemplated for a second. As he extended his hands to grab her throat. Y/N turned. Her petite frame suddenly gaining humungous strength, she held his hands and twisted them. A groan left out of the intruder's mouth.

The lights switched on and he blinked his eyes to adjust to the brightness.

"Lin, tch why are you so late?" Y/N's manly voice startled Lin. He looked up to find Jimin sitting on the bed with a wig on.

"What happened? I know I look better than her." Jimin's sassy remark irritated Lin.

"Jimin-ah." Namjoon's husky voice bellowed from the other side of the room. Lin finally looked around to see Namjoon sitting on the chair at the corner. Hobi, Jin and Tae standing next to him. Yoongi and Jungkook guarding the door. Lin tried to struggle, wiggle out of Jimin's grip. But his grip tightened and Lin only cried out. 

"You can't escape Lin," Jin said condescendingly.

"Where were you for so long?" Namjoon said getting up.

"Busy." Lin said confidently.

"Your talent is in the hospital and you were busy? Doing what?" Hobi said. Namjoon was now standing infront of Lin. He was looking at him in the eye.

"Why were you blackmailing her?" Namjoon asked directly

"What blackmail?" Lin said

"Lin, you can't get away with this. Y/N is going to tell the truth one day. Accept what you have done and you might get a reduced sentence."

Lin started laughing hysterically. 

"What's funny?" Namjoon asked grinding his teeth.

"You think she is going to tell the world. She couldn't even tell you. What will she say? Will she say that her manager stole a tape of her and Namjoon of BTS fucking and blackmailed her into joining the company. Oh how will she say that. She doesn't know that 6 years ago I blackmailed her. She was so naive. She acquired the tape back from me after stealing your song and then she gave that same tape back to me to destroy. She is a fucking idiot."

Namjoon fisted his hands. Lin's voice and tone was condescending. It was irritating. 

"What will she  say?" Lin continued, "That she got what she deserved. She couldn't even fucking get your new song for me. Instead she went to her ex lover and told him everything. What else will she say? That she is pregnant with Kim Namjoon's child? And you think Hybe will not sue her? She won't say a word. She will try to be the savior. She will save you and let her name drag through the mud. She is just pathetic. I don't know what you see in her. How do you love someone who is such a fucking idiot. I mean I understand she has a great body. I mean those tits are to die for. Oh how I wish I fucked her pussy once. She would wear these dresses that would just make me so hard. But you know those tits did the job. She asked for it everytime otherwise who would bend over like that, talk like that. But how did you enjoy fucking her. She just lies there without doing anything, doesn't even look. I tell you the first time I held her down and fucked her tits..."

Before Lin could finish, Namjoon's fist met with his face. Lin fell on to the ground. The impact was so much that Jimin couldn't keep his hold. Droplets of blood poured on the floor. In a swift move Namjoon kicked Lin in his stomach. Lin fell on his back unable to move. Sitting on him, Namjoon just burst out. Each punch he laid made Lin's face more distorted by the minute. His face was blurry. But Namjoon's anger was unending, pitless. He would kill him. He couldn't believe Y/N had to go through so much. He was angry at himself for failing to protect her. 

(A/N: Hope you like the chapter. Please vote. I will edit these chapters later. Love you loads.)