Don't leave Me

Namjoon had stopped pulsing. His breath now steadier than it was seconds ago. His chest still heaving.

Y/N was still sucking on the tip of his dick when he opened his eyes.

"Come here," he said pulling her closer to his body. He kissed her now plump lips, tasting himself against them. Leaving her lips he kissed down her neck to her cleavage.

He buried his face in them while Y/N lowered the sleeves of her nightdress exposing her hard nipples. He licked the hardened tips gently as if Y/N was a delicate thing that might fall apart under his touch. He teased her nipples with his teeth biting them to elicit pain and pleasure. She gasped when he nipped on them - sucking and biting alternatingly.

"Joon?" The name felt almost unfamiliar on her lips after all these years.

"Hmm?"

"Am I beautiful?"

He looked up. Her eyes were watery. She was searching for answers on his face. She was craving the warmth only he knew how to give her. This felt more than just a hook up. It felt more intimate - as if they were trying to finish a long lost conversation with their bodies.

He flipped them over, hovering over her once again. Looking deep into her orbs he said, "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen." The words came deep from his chest -each syllable ripped out from his heart. He meant every word, emphasizing on every letter as if it was his offering to her - the only comfort he could give her.

He slid down her torso and reached her abdomen. Kissing around the navel he tugged on her thongs which were already soaking with Y/N's dripping wetness. He pulled her thongs down and sat up. She laid there- breasts exposed, pussy throbbing- looking at him, wanting him near her, inside her.

He slowly dragged his fingertips through her folds - the tips shining with her wetness.

"Can I, baby?" he said lowering his head

"Yes. Please," she reverted enthusiastically.

He wasted no time and dragged the tip of his tongue along her folds. Y/N thought this would be like their previous encounters - hot, rough, fast.

But he took his time. The flat of his tongue rubbing against the sensitive clit generating a kind of pleasure in Y/N's body that was divine.

When Y/N thought that she couldn't feel anything more extraordinary than that, Namjoon licked around the rim of her entrance and then dipped his tongue in.

"Oh...Joon...oh..."Y/N's back arched. She could she her arching body.

She hated how her ribs didn't poke out. She felt Lin was right. She was hideous. She was taken back to their altercation.

You have the assets just lose the weight in some areas... At most you are average...You have used your body to get up the ladder...It's still with me. So keep your mouth shut and do as I say.

Thoughts were jumbling up in her head and she was feeling dizzy. She felt like crying. She didn't feel the pleasure any more nor did she feel beautiful.

At that moment when Namjoon's tongue was exploring her inside out, she felt the most insecure. At that very moment she felt like the loneliest creature on earth.

Namjoon could feel her tense up against him. Her muscles tightening. Her moans subsiding. She was growing cold and uncharacteristically mute.

"Hey, you ok?" he said looking up at her.

"Yeah yeah continue," she murmured a half-hearted response.

Returning back to her opening, Namjoon inserted one finger inside. But the discomfort in her body was now evident. Her legs had stiffened and she seemed no more than a log.

"Y/N, relax," he said rubbing a assuring hand on her calves. But it didn't help. It was only when he looked closely at her face that he saw even with the dim lighting in the room, tears rolling down her face. She was silently crying.

Namjoon immediately got up from the bed and put his pants on. Then he took a blanket out from the nearest wardrobe and put it on Y/N covering her.

He sat next to her head which was now tilted to the side. He moved strands of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ears. As he rubbed her cheek he felt the sting of warmth on them. She was still crying. Her body now shaking.

"Y/N, please stop crying." When she didn't, he said, "You don't have to tell me what it is. I don't want to know. Just look at me for once."

She turned her head towards him very slowly.

"I am here baby," he said assuring her. She put her head on his lap and he felt his pants getting wet from fresh new tears.

"I am here. You are safe. Do you want me to stay here?"

Y/N didn't say anything. She simply nodded her head.

"Then I am going to be here with you. I will not leave." He placed her head gently on the pillow. He laid down next to her keeping his hands on near her face. She slowly scooted close and buried her face on his chest.

He didn't know why she was crying. He just knew she was in pain and he needed to be there. Rubbing the back of her head he held her tightly against her chest. If she was to lay like this for the rest of the night then he would do the same. He will not leave her not like this.

"Don't leave me Joon," Y/N said sobbing.

"I won't baby. Not this time. Not ever."

(A/N Note: I have written about things that might actually happen in real life when one is being intimate with their partner. If this bothers you, I am sorry but you can skip this story because it will have uncomfortable things. I don't want to write just smut or spice for the sake of it because I think BTS are human too and I see them as behaving like any one of us at vulnerable moments of their lives. I am not going to show them as someone who are devoid of emotions or feelings or uncomfortable moments. I am sorry if you were expecting something different, but this is how it's gonna be. Please vote if you like it and want me to continue.)