I Hate You

The way Namjoon teased her made Y/N dizzy with pleasure. But she couldn't let him control this even though her pussy was throbbing.

"You wish," she said mockingly.

Namjoon pushed against her, his erection poking at her ass. He let out a sly laugh when whimpers left her mouth. Sliding her black thong to the side, he slid one finger inside her while keeping his thumb on her clit. His other hand reached under her sweatshirt, underneath her bra and pinched her nipple hard. His finger slid in and out of her pussy while his thumb massaged her clit in lazy rhythmic circles.

"You are soaking baby." He was right Y/N was so wet she couldn't even feel the friction.

"You want me to fuck you baby?" he growled in her ears. She willed herself to keep quiet. Pressing her lips together, she panted when he added another finger inside her and started thrusting faster.

"All you have to do is say it," he said curling his fingers, hitting her most sensitive spots. The pressure on her clit increased and she couldn't help but moan. His fingers had ignited a flame inside her – something she hadn't felt in years. She was soon over the edge, gone was her stubbornness, now she was moaning loudly enough for people outside to hear. But the only saving grace was that it was a soundproof studio so no one actually would.

She was shaking now, unable to hold herself steady as Namjoon pressed his clothed shaft near her core. She could come any moment.

Suddenly, his fingers stilled inside her. His thumb slowed and he pulled back his hands from her tits. She turned around, distraught, angry, and irritated at the sudden loss.

"Are you kidding me?" she spat at him

"Say it," he said

"For god's sake..."

He raised an eyebrow and said, "Say it or I leave."

"Stop pretending that I am the only one enjoying this," she said looking at the protruding tent in his pants.

"Say it or I leave you high and dry."

Y/N had turned around. She was now sitting on the couch, the leather slick with her leaking juices.

"Say it." He looked at her intently.

"Fuck me RM," she said looking into his eyes.

"Was it that hard?"

"Very," she said taking off his pants. She freed his erection, running her hands along the length slowly.

"You think you can handle it," he said

"Nothing I haven't seen before," she said closing her lips around the tip of his dick. She sucked on the leaking tip gently first, then bobbing her head to get to the base. He grabbed hold of her hair tightly pushing himself further into her throat. She was gagging, saliva dripping down the sides of her mouth.

"Take it baby...deeper..." he growled incoherently in between thrusts. She was unable to breathe, inhaling gusts of air through her nose. Her throat was finally loosened up a little feeling full around his throbbing. Namjoon pulled on hair and slid off from her mouth.

"Stand up," he said and she obliged. He guided her to the desk and bent her over. "Hold onto the table," he said yanking her thongs off.

She has barely held onto the table when he thrust into her – long and rough. She squirmed trying to run away. He pinned her face on the desk and held onto her waist with his other hand.

He slammed into her viciously. A painful scream left Y/N mouth as he stretched her out roughly. He took her left leg and lifted it on the desk. At this angle he hit spots that she didn't even know existed. She was groaning and whimpering as he fucked her even harder – the slapping of their skins being the only sounds audible in the quiet studio.

They were fucking not to rekindle their lost romance. They were here to purge the hurt they had given each other. This is the only way they could exist near each other like humans otherwise they would just tear and destroy each other like they did all those years ago.

She clenched around him and his hand left her waist to torture her clit. Namjoon kept fucking her incessantly not slowing for a second. Y/N came around his cock but he didn't seem to stop. Pressing roughly on her oversensitive clit he thrust into the oblivion.

Tears filled her eyes as she came for the second time – she couldn't think of anything but the mind numbing pleasure she felt at that very second. Namjoon on the other hand didn't seem to stop. It was only after she had come for the third time that she felt his cock twitch inside her tight walls. He came shortly as she felt the hot rush of cum inside her.

He pulled out of her, letting go of her hair. She laid there, his cum trickling down her thighs, her body bent on the desk – spent and tried. In the meantime Namjoon got dressed.

"So is this going to be a regular thing?" he said buttoning his pants.

"I don't know but I can't complain if it did."

"It's not like we have feelings for each other. So I don't see why we can't do this."

" I will be just sex. Nothing else. Just pure primal sex. I still hate you remember."

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?"

"Shut the fuck up. And nobody should know about this."

"Which means we can't be careless like we were right now."

"Exactly. We need ground rules."

"Yes. Let's meet at my place tonight. Hobi is going on a date."

She looked at him like he had struck a raw nerve.

"No, I am serious. You can ask him. He won't be there," he said, "We can sit and get through the rules one by one. What do you say?"

Y/N had dressed by now. Fixing her hair she said, "Don't think I won't check with Hobi. I don't trust you."

She was at the door when she stopped turned back and said, "RM, this is purely about the sex. I have hated you for the last 6 years and I still do."

(A/N Note: Please vote if you like the story. This is the first time I am writing a ff and idk how it is. So, please support.)