Forsaken

Y/N laid on her couch staring at the ceiling. She could hear Lin pulling his pants back up. Her vision was blurry, she had tried spacing out in order to forget Lin's touch on her body. She had laid down like he had asked, and she had let him violate her breasts, again. She hated herself for every touch he laid on her.

Lin placed a bottle on the table. 

"Here's the sleeping meds you asked for. You do good things for me. I will get you whatever you want." He gathered his bag and left. 

Y/N got up from the sofa almost robotically. She went in the bathroom and cleaned herself. His cum was sticking to her skin- peeling it off was the only option to get rid of him. 

Earlier that evening, when Lin had his way with her, she had decided she would tell Namjoon the truth. She would come clean to him about what happened six years ago. He would surely understand her, after all they loved each other.

~

When Namjoon came home that night, the entire apartment was dark. Having already finished his dinner at the office, he went straight to the bedroom. It was pitch dark  there. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he saw Y/N huddled up in one corner of the bed.

"Baby you awake?" He said plopping down on the edge of the bed.

"Hmm," Y/N hummed

"Why are you sitting in the dark then?"

"Joon, I have to tell you something."

"What is it baby? 

Y/N told everything to him. Whatever she had kept inside her for the past 6 years came out in bursts. The darkness camouflaged  her tears and anxiety. Finally when she finished she was sniffling. Namjoon had sat up straight. His sinews tightened, his head was throbbing. He remained quite for a long time. 

"Joon, say something please," Y/N pleaded.

"Why are you telling this to me right now?"

"I am in trouble. Someone still has the tape and they are blackmailing me."

"Who?"

"I can't tell you. I am trying my best to save both our careers."

"Who has the tape Y/N?"

"I can't tell you Joon. He can destroy my career."

"Who is it?"

"I can't tell you that."

"What else does he have?" Namjoon was getting frustrated with every passing minute. He needed concrete answers and Y/N had completely closed him off.

"WHAT ELSE DOES HE HAVE Y/N?" He asked gritting his teeth. 

Y/N sniffled.

"I asked you something." This time his voice was deep and full of annoyance.

"I can't tell you," Y/N sobbed 

He scoffed at her answer. "Where's the trust in our relationship Y/N?"

"Joon..."

"If you trust me you will tell me who he is and what else he has."

"I can't. Please understand."

"I can't. If there is no trust between us what are we doing together?"

"Joon, I told you everything I could..."

"No you haven't..."

"I can't tell you more. You said you have forgiven me. Please don't ask me to tell you more. I can't."

"Don't I deserve to know more? Isn't my career on the line too?"

"I am trying to solve it."

"Why the fuck are you being so irrational? If you tell me we can solve it together."

"No we can't. It will destroy us."

"What you are doing right now is destroying us." He got up from the bed and started pacing.

"Please trust me once, I will solve it."

"You had 6 years, you couldn't solve it. What makes you think you can do it now?" He snapped at her.

"Please Joon..."

"This is not how trust works. This is not how fucking relationships work. I can't do this Y/N. I thought I could but I can't. I will not let you keep me in the dark this time. You either tell me or this is over."

"You are giving me an ultimatum? Again?"

"Yes. Choose."

"Haven't you changed a bit?"

"You shouldn't accuse me of being the same when you can't get rid of your ways."

"You are not trying to understand the mess I am in..."

"I am not understanding? I am offering you help."

"You don't need to help me. You just need to be there for me. That would be enough."

"No that wouldn't. I can't sit there doing nothing."

"Do you not trust me?"

"Do you trust me Y/N? Right now I don't think you do. And I can't be in a relationship with you not when you are behaving like this."

"You are doing the same thing you did 6 years ago."

"Well yes. Because you have put me in this position again. I just wish I didn't talk to you at that party. I wish I didn't let you come into my life."

"Please don't say that. I love you..."

"I don't feel like you do. If you loved me you would have told me everything. You don't trust me. So how can you love me? I just wish I never got into this mess. I just feel stupid for trusting you. I have been fooled by you twice in my lifetime and I don't want this to keep on happening. I want to live in peace. I wanted a happy relationship. I thought you had changed. But clearly I was wrong. I can't do this. Heck, at this point even if you come clean I don't think I can convince myself to believe you."

"Joon, please don't say this."

Namjoon picked up his bag from the floor and headed for the door.

"Don't leave me Joon, please."

"I don't want to. But you are forcing me to do so." That was the last thing Namjoon said before slamming the bedroom door. Seconds later Y/N heard the front door closing. Namjoon had left her. She sat on her bed, her eyes full of tears. 

She thought herself to be worthless. She knew she couldn't fulfill Lin's demand and she knew Namjoon would get the pictures very soon. She had tried her ace and it had failed her. She was out of options and a life without Namjoon didn't seem worth living.

(A/N Note: Hope you like this chapter. I will edit the errors later. Please vote. Love you loads.)