Chapter 1 : " I'm Nothing But A Monster "

" Ayanokouji Mikumo you are arrested !!! "

" Child Trafficking , Torture , Abuse and Murder of 64 children . "

" Please don't resist or we would be forced to shoot you . "

While hearing all the threats the police were giving him , Ayanokouji Mikumo sighed in resignation and raised both of his hands in the air . His eyes looked dead , devoid of any emotion . Even being at gunpoint infront of 12 police officers , the man didn't flinch and managed to keep his stoic face quite intact .

But what he was feeling inside , was something only he knew .

Desperation , Fear , Sadness , Failure , Disbelief .

All the projects he spent so much of his efforts on , will be destroyed .

For some reason , the government came to know of the establishment of The White Room . Was there a mole in the facility without the knowledge of him , but how is that possible ? He knew everything . All the past about his colleagues , all their darkest and deepest secrets .

So how did someone record all the inhumane footage of The White Room and spread it to the Government Officials , without the knowledge of him ?

Unable to control his emotions anymore , he dropped on his knees on the path made of concrete , and started breathing heavily . Behind him about 30 other policeman were entering his facility to rescue the products .

His thoughts went dark as he knew he can't do anything anymore . Even if Mr. Ayanokouji finds the best lawyer and goes on trial , the decision would still stay the same .

There were words of the professor which were recorded , hearing which only one time , would give all the evidence one needs .

------

" Increase the the difficulty of the fourth generation . "

" B-but s-sir , excluding your son , the other students won't be able to handle the intensity . They would immediately perish . "

" You got quite some nerve talking back to me . Watch your mouth boy .

Well , about your question , if they cannot handle the intensity of the White Room , then they are not successful products . They are only liabilities and holding back the growth of my masterpiece . Death would rid them of their misery .

Command all the instructors increase the difficulty 4 times more . I need to assess the level of my masterpiece even more . "

--------

The moment he heard the recording from the smartphone of the Government Official , surrounded by around thirty police officers , he knew that he was done for .

The officers looked at him with a mixture of fear and disgust ... while others outright looked at him like he was a monster , which he could not deny .

He himself knew he was a monster . A terrible , vile monster . He was a person who could only make use of his power to do as much as he pleases . Child Trafficking , Kidnapping , Murder , Abuse ....

All for his one giant dream ...

This was the result of his own actions . Ayanokouji Mikumo knew that . He already accepted his fate . The only regret he was having , was that he would not be able to see his masterpiece become the Prime Minister of Japan .