Chapter 13 : " First Request "

" So I was thinking of making some cookies ... and wanted to ask for your help ... "

As she said that , Yuigahama slightly glanced at Hikigaya . Sensing her discomfort , Yukinoshita called out to both the males in the room .

" Hikigaya-kun .. Ayanokouji-kun ... if you may , please leave for a second . "

Yukinoshita slightly motioned towards the hallway with a quick jerk of her chin .

Understanding her reasoning , both the boys sighed and got up from their respective seats in synch with one another .

" I'm going to buy some ' Sportop ' . You coming with me , Ayanokouji ? "

The brown haired boy nodded to Hikigaya's words as the latter left the club room without saying a word while Kiyotaka looked back at the two girls .

" Do you guys want something to drink ? "

Yukinoshita looked like in deep thought for a second before nodding to herself , seemingly making up her mind , before looking back at him .

" I'd have a ' Yasai Seikatsu 100 Strawberry Mix ' "

" A what ? "

The black haired girl immediately smirked , being ready to retort .

" Ara ~ it seems like the only thing we need to cure you are your ears Deafkouji-kun

" Ara ~ it seems like the only thing we need to cure you are your ears Deafkouji-kun . "

" Not my fault . You just made up some random words and added Strawberry Mix to it . Do they even sell something like this ? "

" Actually if you look carefully with those dull eyes of yours , I'm pretty sure you can see a pink looking can with the respective letters written in bold font . "

Not seeming to argue any further , Kiyotaka looked at Yuigahama , who was watching their arguement with excitement gleaming in her eyes , once again confusing the brown haired boy .

" What about you , Yuigahama ? Want something to drink ? "

" A-ah ... hmmm , I'm good with green tea . "

Kiyotaka nodded , not before slightly clicking his tongue while sideglancing at the Smug Yukinoshita who was relishing her verbal victory making it

Yukinoshita 2 - 1 Ayanokouji

--------

" Both of you are late . "

Like a wild cat , Yukinoshita snatched the can from Kiyotaka's hands before poking a straw in it and taking a sip . Immediately her ice cold face softened as one could metaphorically see pink flowers surrounding her . She muttered a small ' thank you ' .

It was quite a cute sight .

After giving the wild cat her drink , Kiyotaka dropped the can of green tea on Yuigahama's hand , who tried to force the money on Kiyotaka's hand , but the boy rejected her advance .