Chapter 4 : " Our New Home "

" Kiyotaka did we get all the necessary stuff we
needed ? "

" Yes mom . Got everything . It costed around 26,000 yen . "

" Can you repeat everything once again ? So that we don't miss anything . "

Ayanokouji sighed and took the bill in his right hand .

" 2 toothbrush , 4 towels , 1 bathroom set , 2 cutlery set , 10 x5 size water bottles  , 2 table lamps ,  6 XL size T-shirts , 2 houserobes for you , 4 sets of undergarments for you , 4 sets for mine , your make up set... and I guess that's it . "

She went through all the things to check if everything was present . After 5 seconds , she nodded to herself and smiled at her son .

" Alright . Everything is done . Let's go to
our new home . "

She slightly pumped her fist to which Ayanokouji repeated her actions and raised his own  fist as well .

" Say YEAH !!!! "

" Yeah .... "

" No no Say YEAHHHH !!!! "

" Mom you are embarassing us . "

She looked around and noticed that some elder citizens were looking at her with slightly annoyed gazes while some were looking at her with curiosity  . This caused her to immediately blush as she sputtered some apologies and dragged Ayanokouji to their car .

Even after they bought the car 2 days ago , Ayanokouji  still looked at with astonishment and amazement in his eyes .

It was a 2019 model of BMW i8 Roadster . It was snow white in colour with Black and Blue highlights adorning it .

It cost them around 25 Million Yen when they bought it

It cost them around 25 Million Yen when they bought it . Quite expensive , if one would say , but apparently his mother always wanted to buy her own sports car , so she didn't let go of the offer and bought it with her own money  .

Apparently , Ayanokouji's mother Hikaru Ayanokouji was a member of the Japanese Governmental Diet .. No one revealed her identity as she was still working on her White Room case . Apparently ' that man ' never came to the knowledge of his wife's profession as most of the times she used an anonymous identity and did most of her works online i secret , during his absense .

' That man ' had the knowledge of her wife being a former Olympics Gold Medalist in Female Wrestling  , so he was quite surprised
when he heard this news in prison .

As  the mother and son duo got into their car , Hikaru smiled at her son with an excited  gleam in her face .

" Let's go to our new home Kiyotaka . "

The boy nodded with a small smile on her face which almost caused the woman to die by blood loss  , as she was thinking ' my son is too cute ... must protect . '