Chapter 5 : " Sobu High "

It's been a while since Kiyotaka and his mother Hikaru shifted in their new home . To be specific , about a month since that day . He never got the chance to talk with the two girls from the elevator once again ,  as they went somewhere else , which he was thankful for .

" Kiyotaka what do you wanna do ? "

Kiyotaka at the moment was playing FIFA 22 on his computer while his mom was watching some Korean Soap Opera on their television . She already had a huge bowl of potato chips and a large box of tissues ready for her to binge the show .

" What do you mean mom ? "

" I mean , what do you wanna do in the future ?  Do you have any personal wants or interest  ? Or are you planning to sit on your ass your whole life ? "

Kiyotaka smirked at his mother's colourful language before thinking to himself for a minute .

' What do I wanna do ? As of now , I'm 16 years old  . Now that I got my freedom , there are actually a couple things I would like to see for myself .

For example , the outside society . Is their equality among people or not  ? How people interact with people other than their own family .... I want to learn how to show emotions ... I want to learn how to fall in love .... But can someone like me do it ?

Unconsciously Kiyotaka muttered " School " hearing which his mother's face lit up .

" You want to join High School ? "

" Huh ? Right . "

Kiyotaka nodded at her in affirmation .

' High School would be the ideal place to sate my curiosity . I know for a fact that I won't have any difficulties with the syllabus , so I don't see a reason to reject it . '

His mother smiled at him giddily and immediately picked up her phone and started typing someone .

" I have an old friend of mine who is a teacher of an Elite School I know . If I call her right now , she can set up an admission exam for you to attend . Is that ok with you ? "

Kiyotaka nodded at her and went back to his computer to play Fifa while his mother almost forgot about the matter and started chatting with her old friend whose name Kiyotaka got as ' Shizuka ' .

-----

It's the month of February , high school already started One month ago . Kiyotaka's admission got delayed since he didn't have some specific documents required to prove that he is a citizen of Japan .

But , because his mother was an important member of the Diet , she got success in acquiring all the necessary documents , even if it took about a month .

It's Kiyotaka's first day of joining Sobu High School , an Elite School located in the Chiba Prefecture  .. From what he heard from his mother , the difficulty of the entrance exams was quite high , but for Kiyotaka it was not difficult at all . Guess , 16 years of inhumane  work helped him achieve these kinds of convenience .

As Kiyotaka got ready , in his new uniform of Sobu High , a white collared shirt , above which was a black coloured jacket with white trims and black pants . If he was being honest , he was looking quite good in his new uniform .

" Kyaaaa you look so handsome Kiyooo !! "

His mom , who was going to the government parliament to carry out her job , was wearing formal clothes as well . A full sleeve white shirt , above which a black tie was attached . She was wearing a pair of black pants which helped in modifying her beautiful features even more .