Chapter 14 : "Lessons By Kiyotaka-Sensei"

" I look forward to working with you ... Ayanokouji-sensei ... "

The brown haired boy, who was at the moment mending the cookie dough inmeidately stopped in his tracks and looked back towards the pink haired girl. Both Yukinoshita and Hikigaya for the first time, saw a little change in his facial expression ever since they met him.

For some reason, as soon as Yuigahama talked with him, he looked agitated and suspicious of something, but within a second his emotionless mask was back on his face.

" Don't call me that again, Yuigahama. I'm not comfortable being called that."

"H-huh?O-oh ok." The pink haired girl,albeit confused,nodded to his request.

"Anyways Hikigaya,can you help me with something?"

"What now?" The fish eyed loner grumbled to himself before lazily dragging his legs towards the three students.

"Yuigahama,can you give me your phone?"

"Huh..why!?" The girl immediately screamed in suspicion causing the 2 boys to cover their ears.

"Your words sure sound suspicious, Ayano-pervy-kun..What are you implying?"

The black haired girl slightly narrowed her eyes at the brown haired boy who looked done with his life

The black haired girl slightly narrowed her eyes at the brown haired boy who looked done with his life. Kiyotaka sighed to himself before looking at them with a dead expression.

"Why do all of you make the situation so much more complex than usual?I'm not interested in Yuigahama at all."

"Ehhhh?" The pink haired immediately screamed.

"Why are you saying it like that?Not that I'm unhappy that you don't like me but can't you understand that we girls have our pride. Saying something like that hurts their feelings y'know?"

"Oh I see.Then I'm sorry."

"You don't sound sorry at all."

"Pfft-" Both Hikigaya and Yukinoshita started chuckling at the actions of an overly triggered version of Yuigahama and airhead-kouji.

---------

"So what are you planning to do Airhead-kouji-kun?"

"It seems like you have an encyclopaedia ready with nicknames.Nice hobby you got,Yukino Nicknameshita."

The black haired immediately looked away in embarrassment.

Yuigahama, who was watching the both of them, urged Hikigaya to bend down a little, getting them both on the same height level.

"Hey Hikki, is it just me or do you see some sort of chemistry between them?"

Hikigaya scoffed while looking away.His eyes once again travelled towards the other two as he grumbled to himself.

"Dumb riajuus always gets chicks wherever they go.It's something I noticed since I was little.All of them should just die."