Chapter 19 : "Masterpiece"

Yukinoshita took quick small steps and walked in front of Zaimokuza, the sound of the soles of her shoe caused Kiyotaka to come out of his musings.

Yuighama scrunched up her face before whispering to her black haired friend all the while hiding behind Hikigaya.

"Yukinon!!!Run away from him!!!"

'Poor guy.'

However it seemed that Yukinoshita didn't care about Yuigahama's warnings and gave Zaimokuza a look over from head to toes with an ice cold glare, causing the boy to shift in nervousness.

"I  think I understand. You're here so we can help you cure this sickness called Chuunibyou, am I correct?"

"..Hachiman. I have joined you here to see if you will abide by your oath to grant our wishes. It is but a single, sublime desire."

Without even sparing a glance towards the Club President, Zaimokuza expressed his wishes to Hachiman.

Kiyotaka, deciding this for a perfect opportunity to annoy his black haired friend, slowly walked towards her and whispered in her hair.

"Look look, he ignored you in broad daylight, once again."

With twitching eyebrows, Yukinoshita looked back and gave the brown haired boy an annoyed glare, which seemed to amuse him even further. Not seeming to fuel the brown haired boy's amusement further, Yukinoshita sighed to herself before directing her anger towards the chubby boy who kept ignoring her.

"I'm the one talking here. When someone speaks to you, you should try and face that person directly."

With an annoyed expression on her face, Yukinoshita grabbed the collars of Zaimokuza forcing him to look at her.

'Yukinoshita Yukino….truly a fascinating woman. A girl who herself has no manners but always is stubborn about rules and regulations. Truly a dangerous combo.'

After getting her point across, she released his collars as he started coughing, still keeping that smirk on his face.

'This guy truly is one of a kind, I must say. Even though he is scared of Yukinoshita, he is still somehow keeping himself in character. What a madman.'

"M-mwahahaha By Jove…"

"Additionally, stop talking like that…"

"..........."

Yukinoshita struck him down while crossing both of her arms under her chest as Zaimokuza looked down. But it seemed that the black haired maiden was not done with the boy just yet.

"Why are you wearing a coat in this season?"

"..H-hmph. This cloak, as one of my twelve divine instruments, protects me from the demonic energies of this world. But each time I reincarnate into this world, it is this cloak that allows me to choose the most appropriate form to take.

Fuwahahaha!"

"Stop talking like that."

"Ah, okay.."

"So, why are you wearing fingerless gloves? Is there a point to that? Those won't protect your fingers."

"...Ah, yes. Umm.. These are an inheritance of my previous incarnation, and together, they are one of my twelve divine instruments. This special armour shoots out diamonds, and so I may more easily wield their power in combat, I let my

fingers out into the open. Indeed! Fuwahahaha!"

"You're talking like that again."

"Hahaha! Hahaha... ah..."