Chapter 12 : " A New Face "

" Yukinoshita .... what are the things you are interested in ? "

" Ehh ? "

The girl once again looked up from her book towards the brown haired boy , who was fiddling with her phone , confusion written in her face .

" What's with the sudden interest ? "

Kiyotaka sighed before putting his iphone inside his pocket . He looked at her with eyes that exoressed the words " Do I really have to spell it out ? " . Those eyes of his , scrutinizing her , while his face didn't move an inch , annoyed Yukinoshita to no extent . Finally Kiyotaka decided to open his mouth .

" Isn't it natural for friends to want to know of the other's interest ? "

' This was the first point that was written when I searched up " How to make good friends " Maybe , I went the wrong way . '

In order to save the woman from further embarassment , Kiyotaka refuted his claims .

" Maybe not . I apologise . As you can see , I'm quite novice at this . "

" Y-you don't have to apologise . I was just surprised . "

Yukinoshita took a couple deep breaths before looking at Kiyotaka's eyes with a small blush on her face .

" I like cats and watching pan-san . "

Immediately an image of Nekoshita blushing at him , appeared on Kiyotaka's mind as he mentally slapped Hornykouji to get a grip .

" Pfft- " Hikigaya , who was reading a light novel called ' I want to Kiss my Sister '  snorted and immediately covered his mouth , trying to stifle his laughs

" Pfft- " Hikigaya , who was reading a light novel called ' I want to Kiss my Sister ' snorted and immediately covered his mouth , trying to stifle his laughs . This caused Yukinoshita to clench her fists in annoyance , as she tried to smile at him , keyword ' smile ' as she failed to hide her annoyance by giving him an ice cold glare , causing his mouth to get shut .

" Ara ~ it seems like you are alive after all . I was getting scared that you will be as dead as your eyes , Hikidead-kun . "

" Shut up . You like pan-san . "

Another glare from her , and the black haired boy once again put his focus back to his weird siscon novel .

After seeing his title of the novel he was reading , for a second Kiyotaka decided to buy it in the future .

' I will give it to Haruno Yukinoshita on her birthday . Given by how much of a siscon she is , I'd say she would be incredibly pleased by the gift . '

" Pan-san huh .... "

Immediately as Kiyotaka uttered these words , Yukinoshita shifted her glare at him , as if she was meaning to say " Insult me if you dare "

Not being fazed by her expression , Kiyotaka put on a thinking pose as he softly muttered to himself .

" That's what mom watches sometimes after coming home from work . She says that watching a cute panda beat up some thugs takes out all of her stress after the grueling hours of the work . I sometimes watch the show with her as well . It's very cute ."