Chapter 22 : "Duel"

During the lunch period, Ayanokouji, Yuigahama and Yukinoshita were present in their clubroom enjoying the calm afternoon breeze.

Yuigahama was lying with her head down,  groaning in annoyance because of the extreme heat of the summer.

Missing the presence of one of his classmates, Kiyotaka looked up at his black haired friend who was serving them cookies with a gentle smile on her face.

Despite the temperature, for some reason however, there was not a single bead of sweat present in her body...It was as if she just got out of the shower.

'This girl….She has too many superpowers...Carrying an encyclopaedia in her mind as well as this? She is too powerful. '

Shrugging his thoughts, Kiyotaka called out to the pink haired girl.

"Yuigahama, where is Hikigaya? Shouldn't he be here as well?"

The girl in question, slightly looked up before slumping down on her seat yet again.

"Ummm Hikki huh? Well, after class he usually goes somewhere all alone, so I don't know where he is."

"I see."

"Here you go, have some cookies. "

Yukinoshita sat down on her seat before taking a piece in her mouth.

"Thank you Yukinon. "

"Do you guys want some tea?"

"Hmm, nope. It's way too hot to drink tea."

"Ayanon's correct."

Nodding to his words, Yuigahama suddenly sent him a stare filled with hope.

"Ayanon….why don't you bring us some drinks?"

"Why me?"

"Well duh...you are a guy whereas both of us are girls, doesn't that give you enough of a reason?"

"No it doesn't. As a man who is a strict follower of Gender Equality, I don't believe in this whole stigma. If you want a cold drink, go buy it yourself."

"Party pooper."

Yuigahama grumbled to herself before suddenly sitting up, as if she got an incredible idea.

"Hey….why not decide it by playing rock,paper,scissors? The loser has to buy the winner drinks."

As soon as she said that, Yukinoshita's competitive switch turned on as she gave Yuigahama a challenging glare.

"Very well. Ayanokouji-kun you are participating as well, correct?""

"Hmm… not exactly. I don't want a drink to be honest."

"Why not? Won't your throat be extremely dry if you continue snacking on the cookies without water?"

'And here it is : Competitiveshita. The special being coming from the seventh milky way of the universe who wants to compete with everyone and mercilessly obliterate them. How scary.🗿🗿'

Sighing to himself, Kiyotaka nodded to her words.

"Very well then. But prepare to lose and go home crying like a baby, Crybabyshita-san."

His taunt seemed to struck a nerve as the black haired maiden let out a competitive smirk.

"We'll see who will cry. I'll make you lose so hard that you have to seek the comfort of your mother, Mama's boy-kouji kun."

'Okay, now that's rude.'

"That was too far, even from someone like  you, Pettyshita-san. It seems like once you start babbling that mouth of yours, there seems to be no filter behind it."

"Hehe guys, why don't you chill out. It's just a rock paper scissors match."

"Shut up/Shut up."

Immediately Yuigahama's peace treaty was met with resistance from both the main characters as the pink haired girl sweatdropped at the sight in front of her.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"Nooo, why must it be me?!!!"

In a dramatic fashion, Yuigahama dropped on her knees wailing to herself, while Yukinoshita was scowling at Kiyotaka, who was staring outside the window with bored eyes.

'Damnit Manchester United, just buy a player for god's sake. Otherwise relegation is all we'll get.'

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Yukinoshita slammed her cup on the table, glaring at Kiyotaka.

"Tch, it was a draw."

"Don't be sad. A draw is the best you can do against someone like me. Be happy Yukinoshita. "

"Shut up. Since Yuigahama is leaving to buy us a drink, let's do a 1vs1."

Kiyotaka cocked his eyebrows at her words, slightly amused.

"Hoh? And what do I get indulging in these kinds of pointless battles with you?"

"Ummm…. I'll do whatever you say. And if I win, you will do the same. Deal?"

'That's too good of an opportunity to miss.'

"Very well. Deal. Let me show you why I was called the ultimate shogun of Rock Paper Scissors. Prepare to lose, Losershita."

"Becoming friends with Zaimokuza seems to make you deluded in your weird fantasies, Weeb Kouji-kun."

"Umm guys, I'm still her-"

"Shut up and buy us a drink/ Shut up and buy us a drink."

"Wahhh.. How meannnn."

Crying to herself, Yuigahama ran away from the room, as both the competitors looked one another  in the eye. 

Yukinoshita, glaring at such an intensity that it may reduce Global Warming, while Ayanokouji was staring at her blankly with his empty brown orbs.

"Let's do this."

"Get ready to get your ass kicked."

Timeskip of Yukinoshita and Kiyotaka engaging in 20 rounds of Rock Paper Scissors while roasting the absolute crap of each other.

By the end, one of them dropped their head on the table while the other one was looking at the loser with a smug aura, around them.

"I win."

"Screw you, Ayanokouji-kun. "

End of Chapter 22

Words  :  1598

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. The chapters will be short but I'll try to update frequently. See ya.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗