Chapter 6 : " The Service Club "

Kiyotaka and his new homeroom teacher Hiratsuka Shizuka were walking down the hallways of Sobu High . As there was still thirty minutes left , before the school starts , the hall was relatively empty , mainly occupied by some janitors cleaning the floors .

" So Ayanokouji ... what is your first impression of Sobu High ? Does it fit your taste ? Or is it underwhelming ? "

Kiyotaka looked at his homeroom teacher for a second before looking at his surroundings .

" It is ... nice . I've never been to a place like this before . "

His teacher raised her eyebrows before slowly nodding to herself .

" Oh right  . You were homeschooled before this right  ? Your mother notified me of that . "

" ....  You can say that . "

Hiratsuka chuckled softly .

" I know that feeling . It feels kind of surreal doesn't it . If you have any troubles adjusting here , you may come to me anytime . Don't be shy in asking for my help , ok ? "

Kiyotaka nodded his head as Hiratsuka smiled before walking a little faster beckoning him to follow her .

------

" Umm my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka ummm I'm not really good at anything umm I hope to get along with all of you . "

I'm sorry mom . I failed  the introductions . Even though we worked so hard together om it , but it was of no use  .

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was standing at the middle of his new class 2F , reciting this horrific introduction with no emotion on his face .

The students of Class 2F were looking at the new transfer student while chuckling awkwardly to one another .

' He is handsome but he looks like he doesn't care about anything . '

' The bored expression is a pass for me . '

' If he smiled a bit , he would be as popular as Hayama-san . '

' Boring . '

' Don't compare a gloomy guy who can't even introduce himself with my Hayato . '

' Jeez Miura cut the guy some slack . It's his first time , maybe he is just feeling awkward . '

' He is right Miura . Calm down . '

Kiyotaka sighed in frustration  .

' And just like that , my reputation in the class is down the mud . Well nothing can be done anymore  . '

Suddenly , as if his words reached the God , Hiratsuka-sensei decided to give him a helping hand .

She slapped her notebook hard on the podium causing the chatters to stop and the class to go silent . She looked back at Kiyotaka and smiled at him with reassurance before looking back at the class , who were staring at her with curiosity in their eyes .

" Ayanokouji has been homeschooled his whole life  . So you can say it's his first time interacting with people of his age . That's why he is feeling a little awkward .

I hope you guys give him some time so that he could feel comfortable in the class . Got it ? "

Immediately their gazes turned soft as they looked towards the brown haired boy , who was staring at them with those empty eyes of his .