Chapter Four - Green Portal

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into one month since I received the locket and found out I had a new power to create a new reality. I hadn't touched it since. I didn't think I'd use my power. I just didn't see the point in it.

I walked into class and my friend started talking to me,

"Hey, whatever happened to the locket you got from Mystery Dude?"

"I never found out who it was." I replied simply.

"Oh, okay. If you aren't going to wear it, can I have it? It's so pretty!" Y/F/N asked.

"NO!" I paused, realizing that it sounded rude. "I mean, no, sorry. I plan on wearing it for special occasions." I lied. I didn't want anyone finding out about my powers. This was just between me and the Lord.

"Oh, that's nice!" My friend beamed.

Later that day, when I was at home, bored, I decided to do some drawings. As my hand moved across the paper, I knocked down my locket and saw that it had opened. The green portal opened and I started to panic. I tried to grab it and close it, but the pressure that was blocking, was too strong for me. I quickly thought of a place, and dived into the portal.

Next thing I knew, I felt a cold ground and the locket in my hand, but my eyes wouldn't open. I fell into a doze, one that I hadn't felt in a while. Peaceful, quiet and thoughtless.