Chapter Eleven - With The Beatles

The past few days - month, actually - since that performance were quite relaxing. John had started to write new songs, or parts of them for their new album which they had planned on planning and recording soon.

     "Close your eyes, and I'll kiss you... Ah!" I caught John singing and writing, one night in the kitchen.

     "That sounds nice, so far!" I told him.

     "Thanks, but it's kinda shite right now that I just started. I haven't had tea or coffee this mornin'." John yawned.

     "Yeah, considering it's three am. Can't sleep?" I asked, coming up to him and rubbing his back.

     "Nope. Ye should go back to bed. Sorry if I woke ye up, darlin'." He leaned into my touch and yawned again, closing his eyes for a second.

     "You didn't wake me. I couldn't sleep either. You need rest just as much as I do so come up with me." I whispered, feeling tired. He let go of his pencil and sighed, standing up and we were now both walking upstairs to the room we shared.

     "Tomorrow I'll miss you..." John sang in a whispered tone on our way to our room.

     "See, you got it!" I exclaimed, proudly.

     "Yeah." He replied, getting into our bed. He held me close to him as we both slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

     At 9:30, we were woken by the sound of our loud telephone on John's nightstand.

     Ring, ring, ring, it echoed through the room. John let go of me and groaned, rolling over to the ringing phone. He picked it up and slowly brought it to his ear.

     "Hello?" Hr spoke, groggily and deep-sounding into the phone. He let a silent yawn escape as he listened to the yelling voices from the other end. He groaned again and hung up. He layed back down and shut his eyes once again.

     "Who was on the phone?" I asked, quietly and tiredly with my eyes closed too.

     "The lads." John replied, simply.

     "What'd they have to say?"

     "Ah, just that someone canceled their recording appointment and Martin set us up to record and jam today."

     "That's nice! What time?"

     "Half an hour."

     Those words shot me awake.

     "Get out of bed, John! You need to get ready!" I tore the covers off his tall curled up body and got out of bed myself. "You're going to be late!"

     "They set it last minute so I'll say I had plans."

     "But you don't!" I called out from my closet, getting changed.

     "Oh, but I do!"

     "Hm? And what's that? Sleeping?"

     "Writin' and bein' with you!"

     "You can write in the studio with the band!"

     "But you,"

     "I can't come into the studio. I'll be a distraction." I came out, wearing something casual as it was the weekend.

     "Don't wear somethin' sexy and you'll be fine." John sat up.

     "John!" I laughed.

     "Well, ye beautiful all the time so I guess I'll have to go and suffer." He pouted, which made me blush instantly.

     "Thank you, babe! Now, get ready!" I told him. He sighed and flopped out of bed and got ready for his day at the studio.

     We all presented the songs we had written and either completed the lyrics or came up with chords for them.

     At the end of the day, we chatted a bit more.

     "What should we call this piece of plastic?" I asked my band.

     ""This Piece of Plastic"" Ringo replied, getting a laugh from everyone.

     "How about we name it after one of the songs?" Paul suggested. "Maybe, "Devil In Her Heart"?"

     "Not bad, but what about "Money (That's What I want)"... Because we want money from the record sales!" I replied in my witty tone.

     "John!" Paul and Rigo exclaimed.

     "How about "With The Beatles"? Because when they listen to the record, it's like we're where they are, performing for them. So it's like sayin', "I'm with The Beatles."" George said, cleverly. We all went silent aftet that approach, thinking of this logic.

     "Damn, I'm in on that." Ringo said.

     "Yeah, we all know you are, mate." Paul replied, jokingly.

     "What's that supposed to mean?" Ringo asked.

     "It's like you and George share the same mind. You always agree with each other's opinions and statements and it's cute (in a funny way)." Paul pointed out.

     "So I'm not the only one thinkn' that? Nof the cute part, by the way." I said.

     "Nope!" Paul replied. Ringo and George laughed along.

     "So, John and Paul? Thoughts?" George asked, seriously.

     "Not bad." I replied. Paul nodded.

     "We'll use it."

    "Alright, well, see ye in the mornin'!" I called out from a distance in the parking lot, waving to them.

     At that moment, all I wanted to do was get home as soon as possible and hold Y/N tight and warmly to me while we would sleep in each other's arms. I felt exhausted and I wanted to tell her about my day. I wanted to see her beautiful smile that always brightens my day on so many levels that it's almost unbeatable. The only thing that can make me happier is her in general and she was the one that always motivated me to get through the day just to see her face.