Chapter Thirty Four - Heartbreak Lane

Y/N's Pov:

     Oh, how I messed things up. But it's been a few days since and I've adjusted back to the present lifestyle. I missed the others terribly (Paul, George and Ringo), but it was time for me to say goodbye.

     "Y/N, I'm home!" Y/F/N called from the front door.

     "Hi!" I called out. She had just got home from work, which I still needed to find.

     "How was your day?" She asked.

     "Boring, you?" I reciprocated.

     "Me too." She sighed, lounging on the couch next to me. "Wanna watch a movie and eat pizza? It's Friday, after all."

     "Yes please!" I cheered, like an excited child.

     And so we did. We did have trouble picking the movie, though.

     "How about The Batman? That's a new one..." My friend asked.

     "Secrets of Dumbledore is next to it!" I said.

     "Sorry, I'm not a Harry Potter fan." She replied, brutally.

     "How can you not be a Potterhead? It's one of the best book-movie series of all time and it's a classic!"

     "I don't know, I guess I just find the magic part a little childish." I scoffed at her response, harshly disagreeing with her.

     "We have to watch the series!" I beg her.

     "No!" She laughed. "We'll find something we both like."

     "Fine," I rolled my eyes.

     "What's A Hard Day's Night?" Y/F/N asked, clicking on the movie.

     "Don't! Go back, Y/F/N!" I yell at her. "I don't think I'm ready to see them yet, sorry." I say, more calmly.

     "John's not an actor, Y/N."

     "He was. The Beatles made several films to promote their music." I told her.

     "Oh, I'm sorry." She said, empathetically. "You pick something, then."

     "No, it's okay. We'll pick together."

     We ended up watching Lord of the Rings since it was the only thing we had agreed on. We went to bed a little earlier than usual.

     In my sleep, I had a dream of what I was missing most. John.