15.

chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen.

"CAROLINE GET UP!!"

That's what I wake up to the next morning, the voice of Minho ringing through my room. I hear a deep breath above me and realize Thomas stayed the whole night and I smile a bit before the yelling continues.

"COME ON!" He yells. I let out a loud groan as I snuggle deeper into Thomas' chest. and Minho scoffs. "Come on, lovebirds. We gotta go talk to the others about the thing in the Griever." We ignore him as we lay in the warmth of my bed until I feel weight at the end of the bed and suddenly the sheets are ripped off of us. "GET UP!!!!"

"My god." I grumble before sitting up. "I really don't need you to be my personal alarm."

"Then get up." He shrugs as he leans down and grabs a pillow that was resting by the brunette's head.

"Absolutely not." I say, jumping off of my bed and landing on the wooden floor. Thomas wasn't so lucky though, as Minho pummels him with the pillow. I immediately start laughing lightly and put a fist over my mouth to not laugh too loud.

"Alright." Thomas mumbles. Minho doesn't care however as he continues to slam the pillow onto his face. "ALRIGHT!" He then finally gets off the bed and stands next to me as he sways to the side in sleepyness. I quickly wrap an arm around his waist so he doesn't fall over.

"So, you spent the night together, huh?" Minho smirks as he staying kneeling on my bed. My jaw drops as I look at him. "So I'm right!"

"Stop!" I exclaim. "We slept. That is it."

"Oh yeah, 'slept.'" He puts air quotes around the word 'slept.' I tuck my lips into my mouth before I jump back onto my bed and grab a pillow, smacking him in the face like he was doing to Thomas moments prior. "Yo!"

"That's what you get, you shuck-face." I exclaim, hitting him again. I hear a laugh come from Thomas and I smile at the noise.

"You can't use my own slang while abusing me." He scoffs, hitting me in the shoulder.

"Well I just did." I shrug. "Whatcha gonna do about it?"

"This." He says before slamming the pillow into my head, pushing me over slightly. "Thomas! Backup!"

"Don't take his side!" I yell as Thomas grabs a pillow and hits me. "Rude! We're supposed to be on the same side!"

"Sorry, love." He laughs before hitting me again. My jaw drops in offense before I hit him in the face.

"Oooh, lovebirds are fighting." Minho gasps. "What's a good ship name? Comas? Taroline?" Thomas and I then share a look before we smack both of our pillows into each side of the Runners head and he drops his jaw at us. "Okay, you guys deserve this."