prologue

"Doctor Tsubasa? Do you like the drawing i made?" Denki asked. He was around 3-4 years old at the time. His quirk hadn't come yet so he didn't surve a perpose just yet... but denki used other means of becoming someone the villains started to silently struggle with not keeping attachments too.

Denki painted with paints on the wall of a flower. A pink rose. It was very detailed for a child his age. Paint supplies were scattered around the floor nearby. The doctor told him he could paint on the wall considering they didn't really care about tidiness.

The doctor looked up from the ocean of papers in his big goggle like glasses. He huffed and went back to the papers. Denki looked back at the painting. He didn't see an error in it. He continued to study it for some sort of error and found one. He began fixing it and ended up drawing onto the drawing some more. Soon it had a stem and leaves. Then it had waterdroplets. It was amazing for a 3-4 year old. No one would have believed it if they saw it with their own eyes.

"Hey doctor Tsubasa! I'm do-AHHHHHH!!!" Denki fell to the ground as electricity danced around his body and hit angrily around him.

Doctor Tsubasa rose from his chair but didn't attempt to help the child. After a minute of staring at the screaming boy in pain,

He grinned.

A/n

2/22/22

Word count: 250